**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

^Had my eye on that bulldog fleece, but was waiting awhile to purchase it(maybe discount), hopefully the wiz jacket doesn't gain traction from the hypedonkey's.

who has the best collection of recent polo since let's say 2010? serious question. post pics too. would like to see if there's anything worthwhile i'm missed out on.

Whos showing these guys how to make polo peices look so awful? Wiz...smh

@Jay, good question. I've seen a few NTers with some very nice collections from 2006 moving forward. I'm sure that youll see plenty of gems from that era between 5 to 10 people that post here.

Last edited:
omg i need to buy the wiz khalifa polo jacket now!

But, he's an OG. Son wore a white Golf Bear sweatshirt like waaayyy back. :tongue:

Ripped tight acid washed jeans with chucks and then Lo on top - that's crazy. In Spanish, I might even say's it's loko. :tongue: :nerd:

(that's not a misspelling, people)

Last edited:
I told y'all last year I was sitting on 100k-200k worth of Ralph stuff I don't even wear or never wore. I'm trying to find a nice price point for everything at the moment.
Out of curiosity why are you phasing out Blue label from your closet to just RRL?

Out of curiosity why are you phasing out Blue label from your closet to just RRL?

. I've always been a jean and tee dude so the line is perfect for me. Also blue label to me has been slipping in quality ( same can be said about rrl once the online store went live ).

who has the best collection of recent polo since let's say 2010? serious question. post pics too. would like to see if there's anything worthwhile i'm missed out on.
that ish is a funny quote, I'll entertain your "question" so here you go

Last edited:

Whos showing these guys how to make polo peices look so awful? Wiz...smh

@Jay, good question. I've seen a few NTers with some very nice collections from 2006 moving forward. I'm sure that youll see plenty of gems from that era between 5 to 10 people that post here.

Hmmm .........,,,,,,,,,, what u looking for ? Because a few times I've bought the whole wall at the Ralph store.

that ish is a funny quote, I'll entertain your "question" so here you go

Hmmm .........,,,,,,,,,, what u looking for ? Because a few times I've bought the whole wall at the Ralph store.

I think you might get multiple answers to Jay's question.

So, Nat - you seem to have most of what is "VGA-approved" from the recent years. Trapper Lake (though that's before 2010), Sharks, Canoe "plates," etc.

RRLegend has the RRL angle on lock.

SMB has a great collection of the stuff that's in his lane, I'm sure.

...If you're going back to the stuff that we consider the best, there is basically a unified, definitive way to collect and rock Ralph, so there's actually a much smaller element of subjectivity to the question of who is holding the most weight. But, with certain cats here, you have people running in different lanes within the Ralph world, so it's pretty hard to compare.

A good question might be asking people to list what their top 5 (or so) pieces released 2010 and later, or whatever.

Last edited:
The answer to Jay's question will be very subjective, a lot of the main contributors here have different styles, which I love. But BIP gave another perspective that may be more fitting as to which are you favorite pieces from the last 4 yrs from ones RL collection.

. I've always been a jean and tee dude so the line is perfect for me. Also blue label to me has been slipping in quality ( same can be said about rrl once the online store went live ).
I'm actually leaning more towards collecting more tees as well (more vintage if anything) but Blue label is still my favorite of the RL brands. But I definitely love the idea of going all RRL, it really simplifies and focuses on a particular "Look" making ones shopping experience so much easier...thou I'm sure you can fine some quality items in the blue label being it's so broad in choices.

Nat, Nice stuff Nat. :smokin

BIP and Middy, Great way to look at it. Each person would have to answer the question based on what we feel Jay leans toward with RL.

@Jay, these are the few Items that I have from 2010--> that I think you would get around to
owning (if you don't already :lol: )...

1. Fleece Equestrian Zip Hoody

2. Wildlife Intarsia Turtleneck Sweater (navy version)

3. Wildlife Intarsia Shawl Sweater

4. Hunting Dog Graphic Shirt

Last edited:
Loved the Lake Placid season, although I didn't go in on the rugbys/golf shirts.

Just a couple things I was able to get out of one of my closets.

Nice Lake placid collection and great pieces overall....I have 2 USA puffer vest from the lake placid season

Yeah - my memory fails me with a lot of the more recent stuff.

What year were the hockey jerseys - Lake Placid and the K-swiss shields? Maybe 2008? So, that wouldn't qualify if we cut off at 2010. The 5 horseman rugbys were what, 2006?

Five panel Aztec print hat was like 2012, right - that would be up there.

I really like some of the short sleeve Guide polos from last year - the red, green, navy and the royal, black, and orange are my two favorites.

I guess the bring it back bear, basically by default.

The moto rugby was pretty nice.

Last edited:
I haven't collected too much in the last 4 yrs, I just get a few things here and there, but I can tell you what I still want
1. Both Motocycle rugbies on the blue label, that came out a couple yrs ago
2. The expedition rugby asiatic just put up
3. Olympic flag hat with reindeer in navy, (that's 09 thou)
That's all I can think of for now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom