**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I wasn't really feeling this collection at the time but it is definitely growing on me after a couple years.
Fall 2012

this is something what i was asking about. the line itself doesn't have any standout pieces, but put together in a collection pic makes it look good. i don't own anything from that line, but i contemplated on getting the jacket in the middle. i don't think i seen the varsity with with contrasting color sleeves in person.

anyone wear a 32x34 slim/slim bootcut or 33x34 ?

got plenty of RRL denim to get out of my closet.

couple sweaters and jackets too. 
Also some rrl/rugby polos and button downs & Blue label leather jacket & rugby hoody all M.

Last edited:
i'm missing only 1 color to complete the big graphic sportsman license bdowns, it irks me that i missed the color in my size on auction last year or so.

there is a seller that raised a sweater from $299 to $880. Besides me, only 5 other people watching the auction haha. the sweater at best would probably max out at $175 on auction. shaqtin' a fool i tell ya!

I only have 2, but I want the Elk coral license, the tan license with the fish went for $60 not too long ago, but never in my size...let me know if you have any doubles Jay Lol

This was the last license bd I can recall...it's somewhat a little better then the new one IMO

I thought that sencond to last rugby (polopirate's post) was the one dude got on in KRS-ONE's outta here video at first. I don't think I've ever seen that before.

Yup. North River was definitely in that video - but it was customized, or a kid's version or something because if you look at it closely there are features on the one that dude is wearing not on the rugby normally.

There was a large on the bay that ended for like 370 a few months ago - kind of steep IMO. But, I know somebody offering an XL a bit below 300 if anybody is interested.

I only have 2, but I want the Elk coral license, the tan license with the fish went for $60 not too long ago, but never in my size...let me know if you have any doubles Jay Lol]

$60 is a flat out steal. I need the yellow. My green-ish was originally NWT and I caught it for a pretty good price - not $60 good though. That's the most common color though.

FTR, I count the red joint with the moose graphic separately. And, I'm missing that too. Got outsniped trying to get one for the low a year or two ago.

This was the last license bd I can recall...it's somewhat a little better then the new one IMO

I'm not a fan of all the writing on that one. I'm leaning toward liking this one better, even with the duck graphic likely leaving much to be desired.

Last edited:
@Pin, Thanks for posting that vid. Dame just gave anyone that the key to launching and sustaining any brand at no charge.

@BIP Roberts Yeah it was a misleading title. I was like "this dude is a hypocrite" but then I watched it and was glad it was'nt what the title suggested and instead of a rant got to hear him dropping knowledge as usual.

On another note saw a lot of ducks & eagles flying around here so here's my light work contribution...

Sold my hand knit duck sweater a few months back but we still keep it quackin'
happy.gif

Last edited:
@Polo Sport I don't remember an anchor on it. Could be, but I just remember it looking just like the shorts. I think there was also an all yellow duffle like that, waxed with the crackling paint.
ah ok, i know which one now. it was like a shoulder duffel with the same exact color way. 
I'm in the Baltimore area so Macy's is my only other option. I haven't seen it there.
i'm not sure if i've seen it at Macy's either... definitely Bloomies but sold out already.
there is a seller that raised a sweater from $299 to $880. Besides me, only 5 other people watching the auction haha. the sweater at best would probably max out at $175 on auction. shaqtin' a fool i tell ya!
i was watching the same one lol.

my all time favorite.

30% off entire purchase coupon is out for outlets now through September 17th
love this one. got it on sale when there was still a RL store on bleeker st in the west vil. 

This new 30% coupon isn't even valid in Canada. Come on.

I only have 2, but I want the Elk coral license, the tan license with the fish went for $60 not too long ago, but never in my size...let me know if you have any doubles Jay Lol

I've got the coral elk but I've been trying to get that fish for the longest time!

Last edited:
So where is this jacket?
There's so manyersions of this jacket already, but the fuzzy wrists and waistline make this one of the worse. These should still be around during clearance if you really want one.

Mucas, nice stack of denim.

Pirate, still teaching Polo 101

The famous $850 license shirt, I really believe this shirt has been on eBay for at least 6 yrs at the same price, if anything I can say the color isn't a common one, I always see the tan version.

So much want.

Not enough money.

Sometimes I feel like selling off part of my sneaker collection when I see some expensive thing (article of clothing, electronic device, whatever).

But then my collection isn't filled with very sought after kicks. I'd have to sell a lot, and that means a lot of pics. Then uploading, etc etc.

I never get around to doing it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom