**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

@pmiddy  thanks for the info, thats just what I needed to hear, I am pretty sure I'll place my order this weekend some time, I'm just debating a few items, like this one

What's the newest on those script hats? Are they sold out? I have my go to sales associate looking into it for me, but I haven't heard any news yet.

I picked up those slim fit camo jeans, so great.

You should be good with a large. Maybe a lil snug. Mine just came in and are too small. I wear a 7 5/8.

Anyone got a Dillards coupon code for free shipping or whatever?

Kids.

Need a spot in NYC for a button up. Went to a Marshall in the bronx and they only had a one size. 4 yr anniversary tomorrow [emoji]128551[/emoji]

Got some Black Label Denim jeans and they came in the mail today with a white label on the back.  Anyone know what gives?  The picture on PRL site shows a black label. 

The Varick Camos? Saw them today, would pair with the maroon duck tee from this season. Kinda hope they sit, get that Macys disco on em. I'll be a tool and grab that oiled duck cap with it too. Just hoping it sits. Most of that stuff does here, but noticed an uptick in stuff being grabbed, so gonna wait and chance it.

Last edited:
Good looks on the script hat link. Polo store on 5th Ave got a shipment yesterday. Now I can order from hone rather than travel there

I feel like this 25% sale came way early. I can't remember seeing new Fall collections discounted so quickly. Marketing strategy is good since RL sells new merch at what truly is full price when we think we are getting a sale. But price points are so high that RL may have priced themselves out of what buyers are willing to pay, even with the discount. I'm interested to see how RL moves these huge fall/winter collections out of the warehouse before Spring hits (employee code leaks, gift cards, etc).

Last edited:
25% off Polo Shoes at Jimmy Jazz. Not a great selection but a few worthy pairs in there.
ohwell.gif

USE CODE: 25POLO

Edit: There is also a code for 30% off  USE CODE:   AF43

Might grab a pair of boots.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom