**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

yo im bout to my lo collection up...regular lo sucks, its boring, and every one has the exact same piece...but I will never wear a polo boots

just recently added the snow beach pullover and the 92' ski jacket to my collection , it should be here tomorrow and i got bought this http://www.rugby.com/shop/item.aspx?productId=13237305&categoryId=3372179&cp=3138868 using the 30% discount and the student discount for $77. im still looking to add this to my collection in a L if anyone can help me out inbox me...thanx
curious to know how much u paid for the snow beach and 92 ski?

if you got the snow beach off ebay im guessing it was the one "longhorn" was selling.

in any case, looking forward to the pics when they arrive!

Last edited:
curious to know how much u paid for the snow beach and 92 ski?

if you got the snow beach off ebay im guessing it was the one "longhorn" was selling.

in any case, looking forward to the pics when they arrive!
yes , i got it from longhorn for $1,565 and when it comes i will post pics, i just won the bid on the 92 ski today which is this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-VTG-19...D+3xv/KRXJ6nOp5qlGmuIvM=&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc so just under $500. my next investment might be the suicide jacket

Got these from the Rugby sale earlier this month

img5791j.jpg

img5788c.jpg

yes , i got it from longhorn for $1,565 and when it comes i will post pics, i just won the bid on the 92 ski today which is this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-VTG-19...D+3xv/KRXJ6nOp5qlGmuIvM=&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc so just under $500. my next investment might be the suicide jacket
nice, i was watching that auction and it was odd bc the BIN was $1550, yet there was an auction (that's still going on now) for another snow beach, same size, pre-owned, with bids up to $2,225. WTF, do people not know how to search? the one you won was selling for $1000 less, NEW.

what else are you holding in your collection?
im still adding a lot more im just waiting for it to get here. Im still looking to add some p wing and im also lookin for the 5 horsemen in blue and the rugby cricket shawl cardigan that i post recently if i can ever find it

Last edited:
just added to the collection and i said i would post a picture when i got it
can u post measurements, particularly pitt to pitt and length? if i ever hit the lotto, it'd be nice to know if i was a M or L. from the looks of your photo, i think i may need a M.

can u post measurements, particularly pitt to pitt and length? if i ever hit the lotto, it'd be nice to know if i was a M or L. from the looks of your photo, i think i may need a M.
yea this L fits me like an XL, but ill post measurements for u

According to Notone.com who has the size L for sale in the Snow Beach Pull Over, here are the details for measurements:

Product Description
Condition: Worn (VG)

This is one of the most prized Polo items out there. This is an original 1992 Snow Beach Polo Ralph Lauren Jacket. This is a must have for the LO heads out there. The item is in VERY GOOD condition and can be worn. There are absolutely no odors or smells. This jacket was worn for one winter. This can be a great addition to your vintage clothes selection!

Measurements

30" Across The Front From Armpit To Armpit

30" Down The Back From Collar To Waist

18" Mid-Shoulder To Sleeve

35" Shoulder to Shoulder

Sounds like a 3XL to me!!!!!

According to Notone.com who has the size L for sale in the Snow Beach Pull Over, here are the details for measurements:
Product Description
Condition: Worn (VG)
This is one of the most prized Polo items out there. This is an original 1992 Snow Beach Polo Ralph Lauren Jacket. This is a must have for the LO heads out there. The item is in VERY GOOD condition and can be worn. There are absolutely no odors or smells. This jacket was worn for one winter. This can be a great addition to your vintage clothes selection!
Measurements
30" Across The Front From Armpit To Armpit
30" Down The Back From Collar To Waist
18" Mid-Shoulder To Sleeve
35" Shoulder to Shoulder
Sounds like a 3XL to me!!!!!
i'm thinking those measurements look off because of the unconventional placements of seams on that particular pullover.

Back
Top Bottom