**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I was about 10 seconds away from getting those cargos the other night when the links were posted, but then I remembered I had some jackets to pick up:

Just got back from the outlet, coupon works, employees were mad cool with it.

Coppped a vest, original retail was $200, store had 30% promotion on top of 50% coupon, walked out the store with it for $70. Also copped a jacket msrp was $150, got it for $50. Will post pics later.

I'm in need of brown polo leather jacket if any sees any at there outlet lmk it would greatly appreciated..a charm was anything good at Smithfield and what part of bmore you from?

What's Macy's usually looking like for Black Friday?

I'll be at Mall of America all the way from Toronto, so I have no idea what to expect discount wise there.

I'm in need of brown polo leather jacket if any sees any at there outlet lmk it would greatly appreciated..a charm was anything good at Smithfield and what part of bmore you from?

Smithfield was ok nothing on point like others found in this thread. Im from cherry hill my man and ova east. Im thinkn bout sliding thru Mebane outlets...saw u posted about a leather jacket but Smithfield didnt have any

Last edited:
Just copped the beacon hoody. 50% off worked.

Tried to go back to get the rangers on the way out the outlets n a different rep said the coupon was a"third party coupon" and they couldn't take it... Said they would honor 25%..

I said hell no and dipset.

Probably for the better.. Really wanted the duck sweater but they were soul doubt.

Last edited:
charme thanks..I haven't been to mebane in a minute so I don't know what they got..I'm from ova east as well..Patterson and Preston st..

Back
Top Bottom