**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Anyone ever go to these sales when they have them? What kind of inventory/prices do they offer? Is it worth it?
I went last year but I'm fat so I didn't flourish cause nothing fit. It was mostly black label for a heavy reduction. I think it's worth it but the sample sale I've heard is insane. 

@mathshoes...nice stuff. A returning customer that's for sure.

Thanks man, appreciate it.

looks a million times better in your photo lol

the rl.com pic looks like it doesnt really do it justice.

Ha! thanks, i was hoping it was thicker, the sportsman was thicker. It's not bad though.

Been away for a while, but here's a rare vintage cookie hat

Welcome back.

Very nice.

Saw these and had to get em, didn't think they made it to production.

Last edited:
Ha! thanks, i was hoping it was thicker, the sportsman was thicker. It's not bad though.
Welcome back.
Very nice.

These are nice Math! And great pics on the previous pages and on IG.

@JayRocks- Thanks for the breakdown on the sample and lux sales.

Welcome back.
Very nice.

i have these, really nice. they've been out for a while now, they're already on sale at a lot of dept stores.

Ikat custom fit western shirt, DS belt, RLX space expedition cargos, Nike Cortez aka Cortanzas aka Cali Bally's

That black Cat cardigan & striped shawl cardigan is fire. for some odd reason I'm feeling that mechanic jumpsuit too. If it fit slim it will be copped. Could you post pics of the denim specifically the Limited edition one they release every season. And I heard they are comming out with a new fit as far as denim called slim narrow.

Back
Top Bottom