**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

i saw the camo jacket with detachable vest... there is way too much going on. for the outer, i would have liked to have seen it without the camo, just the big fishing graphic. the vest is weird, really thin nylon material, but with a nice substantial leather shoulder. 

i saw the camo jacket with detachable vest... there is way too much going on. for the outer, i would have liked to have seen it without the camo, just the big fishing graphic. the vest is weird, really thin nylon material, but with a nice substantial leather shoulder. 

First the back was orange, then it was red, now it's camo.

The company I'm working for is sending me on my first business trip next month. Everything from the hotel to my suit is included. So, I'm trying to decide between these two

Feels good when it's not coming out of my pocket [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Get the Anthony suit for sure.

Hook us up though.

I can't work at Footlocker forever b.

@SP, nice pickups.

I didn't know the 2015 was so faint. The 2014 version looks so much richer.

I'm waiting on the two Spring knits to drop, hopefully they'll make it to the price cut.

Last year beacon hoodie was better. The beacon print stands out a lot more. I will wait for this year version to drop under 100 then I will scoop it. I can see me rocking it some light wash jeans

Definitely need that southwest hoodie. The only disappointment I have with that, is I paid 100 for last seasons (I think) sale included. Ended up finding it at the outlets in Seattle for 60 plus that 50% coupon came out to 30+. Smh

Last edited:
Thanks fellas. i actually like how faint and subtle the colors are compared to last years hoodie. Last years version can be a bit much at times so I feel like this one is a bit more toned down. This has been in Macys for a few weeks, not sure why it hasn't hit the .com yet. It fits TTS and is really soft and comfortable. I got the cashier to give me 20% off. It came out to $133. Retail is $165. If it hits the .com I cam always cop for the low and return or get further price adjustment at Macys, thats the beauty of Macys, you can always get $ back as an item gets slashed. I just wanted to secure my size. I think both hoodies are dope in their individual right.

Last edited:
Thanks fellas. i actually like how faint and subtle the colors are compared to last years hoodie. Last years version can be a bit much at times so I feel like this one is a bit more toned down. This has been in Macys for a few weeks, not sure why it hasn't hit the .com yet. It fits TTS and is really soft and comfortable. I got the cashier to give me 20% off. It came out to $133. Retail is $165. If it hits the .com I cam always cop for the low and return or get further price adjustment at Macys, thats the beauty of Macys, you can always get $ back as an item gets slashed. I just wanted to secure my size. I think both hoodies are dope in their individual right.
agreed, and thanks for posting pics for comparison. i like last year's better but this one is really nice. i upsized to a L on last years bc i didn't want it fitting too slim... if you're saying to go TTS for the new one, does that mean it fits looser than last year's?

It fits exactly like last years bro.. Same cut, i said TTS because while last year I was able to wear some sz L hoodies and shirts this year with the slimmer fits everything for me has been Xl For the most part. Last years hoodie and this years I grabbed in XL, glad you asked that.

I'm in need of some help, I'm looking for this jacket in a size small. Some of yall macys or Dillard's might have them so if yall come across I'll pay for your efforts thanks.

@Polopirate I really liked that shirt, glad I got one before it disappeared

This sale seems to not be ending, only thing that kills me is when there is one of an item left, its always so hit or miss, sometimes they ship and sometimes its cancelled. What I've learned to do is to call customer service and have them make sure the store they think has the item, actually has it. Stock of 0 is usually stolen or some type of mistake, so you have to follow up so the order can be assigned to a store that can actually fulfill it.

People keep asking for a plug/connect to order RL, I a few people have inboxed me and then disappeared, some people want two shirts that are $14.99. I have no issue assisting and I'm not trying to come off like an A hole but orders like that just aren't worth the time. If you are ordering and your total is in the hundreds I can assist, I'm not saying it HAS to be a bulk order but I am not ordering 1 or two golf shirts for anyone, you guys can handle that yourself.

Funny... Last year while fulfilling orders over on StyleForum I got reported by a member for selling within a thread, so I was banned. I never returned due to them asking me to pay $500, for a free forum? right. The people that shop with me regularly had my info and contact me regardless. It was a member salty that I didn't work with him because he didn't like my prices. This Edubs character asks me for help, doesn't like the price and threatens to contact RL. Now dude makes a name on here and has unboxed me asking for help. IDFWU

I assist giving 25-30% off website price, if you can beat that then by all means do your thing, but I'm not debating prices. If I can help more than I will, people that shop with me know I am 100% legit, professional and stay on top of things. There are times I even throw them a bone at half off their entire order. I've been here for some time and its always strangers that act like they deserve more than I have to give. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom