**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I have the tan black label pair. Get compliments all the time on them. Only complaint is that the waist has a snap which occasionally comes undone

Last edited:
Scooped this off of Carson's for just under $40.  Not bad for the price...

New serape hoodie coming.  Looks nice...

Still waiting on that knit though.

Light pickup from .com

Buffalo Popover Shirt.

Big shout out and major thank you to sneakerpimp2k8 sneakerpimp2k8 for the RL.com discount order. Fam is super legit and communication throughout is top notch...thank you sir!

No problem at all bro, pleasure working with you.

The boxing jacket is very dope, usually I have a issue with all the logos etc but I felt this was done tastefully and I appreciate the detailing.

Thanks bros, there are so many items on the site where they don't show you the back of the clothes or certain detailing that would make you interested in the item, its a shame

My lil man's struck again...Luckily nothing crucial but still I think I created a monster..:smh:
Mauled it. :lol: Your pup and Lengend's dog both have a taste for RL.

I finally caught up with one of my RL grails after years of searching...

Black Label Lambskin Monza Racing Jacket. Every part if this jacket is soft to the touch and molds to the body like a glove, even the armoured sections.

Last edited:
Any easter outlet sales?
50% of select items plus the 20% coupon they emailed out. I hate how they stock stuff at the Riverhead Polo Outlet the prices never match what advertised so I always have to double check at the counter. Whatever was on sale in March also carried over for April so I got a few things triple discounted if that makes sense. 

Any easter outlet sales?
50% of select items plus the 20% coupon they emailed out. I hate how they stock stuff at the Riverhead Polo Outlet the prices never match what advertised so I always have to double check at the counter. Whatever was on sale in March also carried over for April so I got a few things triple discounted if that makes sense. 

I need some regular collard polos you think they got em for 50% off??

•  
I had intended to wear this combo(RL french terry military bomber and RL button up) until I received an alert from UPS saying that today's delivery gonna be delayed due to severe weather conditions...

Last edited:
Pour some out for the homie yall |I Went to Macy's on 34th today and the b&t section went from the whole left side to a cubicle in the corner :rofl:. With sizing issues you run into with Ralph, trying ish on made shopping much easier and bae's disco was clutch. :smokin On another note, for all the reg sized dudes the Polo section on 34th St just got bigger...:D
sucks but it makes sense. It def was a great look for me. Not to try stuff on but to get current season stuff at 60-75% off. Gonna swing by this weekend to check it out. Oh well back to rochester

Back
Top Bottom