**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Sneaker Pimp's disco >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pathetic pre sale

I appreciate you saying that , people wait for sales but the discount off of sale price is less than the discount I offer off of full price which is 1/3 of the price. It has gotten worst with RL moving really slow with the reductions. Macys, Belk and Lord&Taylor are all discouting items before RL.com

are they throwing away stuff in Macy's yet? I know them tigerheads and Indianhead tee's could reach the $19 point

are they throwing away stuff in Macy's yet? I know them tigerheads and Indianhead tee's could reach the $19 point

Both are completely gone around me, that one day sale last weekend killed most of the spring stuff. Copped the tiger tee for $26.

Ended up copping the boxing varsity for $178 from belk, over half off what rl.com is charging, crazy.

Definitely get at me if u move any rugby in a M or L.

$178 for the boxing jacket is
nthat.gif
... wasn't on the radar, but i'd cop for that

I'm still hoping that bomber tour jacket reaches a reasonable point

I got you on the rugby stuff, most are large - xl... probably with tags
mean.gif

I appreciate you saying that , people wait for sales but the discount off of sale price is less than the discount I offer off of full price which is 1/3 of the price. It has gotten worst with RL moving really slow with the reductions. Macys, Belk and Lord&Taylor are all discouting items before RL.com
PM Sent sir

Prices fell on some really nice items on RL much earlier than I expected, but there nothing that I really need.

I'll wait until end of summer clearance when I can get a look at everything at the best prices.

Copped that green Indian head polo rly impressed with the quality, don't sleep on it fellas gonna go nicely with the hare Jordan 7s coming out in a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom