**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I never post fits, but here's today's fit

2011 PrL newman coat, shawl flag sweater, flag beenie, PrL corduroys, 2004 limited edition polo sport cookie boots.

Salute all those who keep the thread alive, may you all receive wealth, good health & happiness for the 2013

Last edited:
I usually stack up on my Polo with the Dillard's new years sale, needless to say, this year sucked..I literally copped nothing |I

who you tellin' !? :smh: copped some flannels and a lil' fleece sweater/jacket thing

it sucked cuz stuff that was on sale on the website was reg price in the store (Dillard's )

starting to feel like we are NOT going to be getting a RUGBY winter 2 or spring 1 line 
frown.gif

was really hoping they would go out with a bang.

The thrift store gods blessed me today. I've been at this for the past several years, always checking the thrifts for Polo, among other clothes. There have only been a few times I found Polo that really had me all hyped up, this definitely tops the list. Realistically, I may have to part with it. Supporting myself through college, so i've certainly got a need for the dough. Guess i'll have to think it over for a bit, since it's not something that I can easily replace. Sorry for the poor photos, showing up all 'spotty' since i snapped them real quick.
NICE :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I've been trying to find authentic polo from the thrift shops too.. No luck yet..

the one on the right looks nice Blk/red. i copped it, i love the way the R looked and the shape of the football and the elbow pads and the number on the back) that one and the ireland joint and the navy/blue yellow polo on the top portion of the collar. but that shirt on the left
sick.gif
( to plain all red and two emblems) they both nice but the red and black take the cake

Last edited:
the one on the right looks nice Blk/red. i copped it, i love the way the R looked and the shape of the football and the elbow pads and the number on the back) that one and the ireland joint and the navy/blue yellow polo on the top portion of the collar. but that shirt on the left:x ( to plain all red and two emblems) they both nice but the red and black take the cake

thnx & i think i agree with u on da black/red being better than da white/red.

thnx & i think i agree with u on da black/red being better than da white/red.
 no disrespect sir, I SAid THAT CAUSE MY MONEY FUNNY. they should of put the 39 on the back.  i mean you could match with mad white red js. but at the end of the day it reminds me of a police badge with there ribbions on top. i cant wait till i get my rugby shipment i ordered the ireland joint ( i like the pirate look) and then i got the polo with with the yellow ontop of the shoulders

no disrespect sir, I SAid THAT CAUSE MY MONEY FUNNY. they should of put the 39 on the back.  i mean you could match with mad white red js. but at the end of the day it reminds me of a police badge with there ribbions on top. i cant wait till i get my rugby shipment i ordered the ireland joint ( i like the pirate look) and then i got the polo with with the yellow ontop of the shoulders

exactly da reason why i got it :lol: besides me liking it

Back
Top Bottom