**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Ebay is a real trip.
Buyer with 0 feedback buys my FW 2013/2014 Grindlay Vest (smooth leather) and then files a claim saying it is FAKE???
Ebay is now FORCING me to accept the return and refund the buyer.
I dug a little deeper into the buyer (of course a little too late now) to see that his shipping address is an empty construction lot (according to google earth)
so now it seems like I may end up getting either an empty box in return or something else, while this guy walks away with a brand new vest.
I called ebay and offered to upload my receipt for proof, they said "sorry you would need a Certificate of Authenticity" WTF??? This is Lo not an autographed baseball card.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ralph-Laure...o1Qci0NQlVTDzjZkR%2FU%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

^ SMFH. That's ridiculous. The steps people go through to try and rip others off...definitely upload all of your proof and hopefully you'll be good.

http://view.ed4.net/w/YH8V66C/BMMSB...LE&utm_campaign=FA15&utm_content=Private Sale

Repped... sale is pretty decent, lmi if anyone needs assistance.

That 50 off last year was a god send tbh. I had lost a crazy amount of weight and times were hard (much better times now) and was able to get a full wardrobe out of it

I know it's a stretch at this point but is anyone hoarding this in XXL and looking to sell? :nerd:

A fellow NTer just made me regret selling mine last year :lol: :smh:

Ebay only had a M and L :frown:

If someone can point me in the right direction, I'll even settle for a XL if had too, that would be greatly appreciated :nthat:

Last edited:
Got the last blue sweater from Herald Square. Spent $87 because I had a gift card. If I got it last week I would have netted +13 on my gift card but I slept and the code expired.

Looks like LO LIfes have created these Etonics. Glad they are getting a shot as a tastemaker.
The shoes are incredible, color placement superb...much better than any of the polo tributes from packer/saucony.

I'd love to own a pair, but I think these should be worn by actual LLs.

[quote name="Supermanblue79" url="/t/500318/the-official-ralph-lauren-polo-thread/15210#post_] The shoes are incredible, color placement superb...much better than any of the polo tributes from packer/saucony.

I'd love to own a pair, but I think these should be worn by actual LLs.[/quote]

Were they made for sale or special order type custom for the LL's? I've already said my piece on customs, so no comment! LOL :smile:

Last edited:
These are official Lo Life Brand sneakers. Each item in the brand produces is limited to 88 items.
The brand itself is based off the Lo Life/Ralph Lauren culture, so the collect as a whole is what I would call "branded customs".
The items look far better than anything that I've seen from other RL tribute brands.

The only reason I won't wear them is because being a Lo LIfe is something that you can't buy. You had to live it.
Same reason why I don't by Varsity Jackets. You have to earn your Letter.

Last edited:
Yeah I kinda liked the kicks, agree on this stuff being miles above similar attempts. I was gonna cop a pair just to support but looks like they doing ok.

Anybody else notice items from last year's collections making a second appearance this year, some at higher price points? I guess recycling materials is too much work now, they'll just recycle the entire shirt. smdh

I have a one time use 30% off code for Macy's that I won't be using because I've been spending way too much lately. Edit: Only works on clearance items.FCFS, Enjoy!XCAG8CAP4SUR

Last edited:
^ Youre right, I just checked again and it doesn't work. It's not supposed to work because it's for clearance items only but it worked for me when they first sent it to so I thought it still works, sorry about that.

@rocky steady- Thanks for posting the sale link, could find anything that I needed though.
@Frank- I have noticed that old items are still being offered on .com. I saw a wool jacket from 3 years ago show up as an option last month.

Latest Pickup...
Fall 2006 RRL Denim with Leather Patchwork detail and Painted Scripting.

I'm glad to finally mark these off my list.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom