**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Thanks for the responses, repped 

Last edited:
some pick ups from the recent Macy's sale and the bay

Denim & Supply Southwest Shawl Collar Sweater:

Various Polo:
@1YoungBlink1 great minds :smokin

Got my stuff a few days ago. It was bagged but I think it's their way of being like if you got over on us for more than one item you getting a bag fool.
tongue.gif

I got enough gift boxes anyway.

side pick up for the winter jacket surplus....

Great Pickups up there NT.

My set up for the day out with the family today...
Polo patchwork wool cardigan, Polo stripped casual shirt, Polo denim, Ralph Lauren wingtip shoes

Recent Pickups...
Ralph Lauren Native American Woven Sandal

Added 2 more Polo Native American Beacon Neckties

I always wished RL made a sweater out of the pattern on the fall vests. My connect came through with this Polo Sample Native American Knit

speaking of shearling, i'm waiting for the RRL colter shearling 
Your not the only one
yeah but u got the funds to get that ish at retail lol.
I always wished RL made a sweater out of the pattern on the fall vests. My connect came through with this Polo Sample Native American Knit
YOOOOOO first thing i said to myself when i saw that... must be a sample lol. props for posting. i'll post a lil something (with that beacon pattern) that i doubt anyone on here has seen in a bit (with the exception of @JayRocksLo  and @pmiddy  (and @BIP Roberts  if NT smartens up and unbans him). 

Everyone should post their gram names :nerd: I'm @kushdrygoods

SMB - Dope setup brother, Idk why I don't have that cardigan, last winter season was overwhelming and I went with the horse cardigan over this :smh:

Laid_back_king on Instagram

Also dmagic21 on eBay , I'm finally downsizing so everything's going for cheap

Last edited:
Peace NT fam . Ain't posted in a minute . But yeah yo , they really shipped my two cotton preppy bear sweaters in a bag too !!! I did cop me with that 40% off code BUT STILL. That's 500+ retail for two sweaters , in a fxxking bag SMMFH

@jarvis508 on the gram . #PoloHoarders

Yeooo Kush you ship that yet ???? Lol
Gotta drop a quick co sign on the homeboy
sneakerpimp2k8 . The only safe way to go , for that LO for the low . Respect the [emoji]128268[/emoji]

Nah man been sick as hell all weekend, completely out of it, goal is to get it out mañana, and thanks for the kind words brother :smokin

Last edited:
The RRL collection this year makes me want to get rid of a majority of my sneakers. That shearling, the Schott peacoat, and a lot of the dress clothes >

Back
Top Bottom