**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

You know you're a Lo head when your puppy looks like the RL bear, amazing!
:lol: +1
Thow a sportcoat on him SP.

My set up tomorrow to give thanks for another great year with family and friends.

Polo Quilted Lambskin Shooting Jacket, Polo Maasi Knit Sweater, Polo F15 Canvas Pant, Polo Socks, Polo Canvas Military Boot.

Happy Thanksgiving NT.

Last edited:
Anyone know if these are actual legit hoodies? I'm asking just cause there's a bunch of fake/variant RL clothing, and I just want to be sure before I purchase.

Last edited:
Sup fellas. I recently started working very close to a RL outlet store. I pop in a very once in a while to see if I can score some nice items for the low I'm a man of more simple taste... and a much smaller budget. :lol: nevertheless, thought I'd share my pickups from yesterday...

$114 out the door. :pimp:

Thanks to whoever posted that 30% coupon. Made a great deal even sweeter. Much appreciated.

Happy holidays.!

Much appreciated SP.

The online cyber sale is decent if you use it strategically. I may use it to add some more basics to prop my old wardrobe up with.

Kush bringing fit pics back.
pimp.gif

Hope everyone enjoyed their Genocide Day.

On a brighter note Dame and Smoke Dza staying laced. Great interview as well.
nerd.gif

I haven't copped any new gear since moving to florida in March....was in Macy's today and saw these for $30 a piece....said F it and copped both

how tf ya'll shop at tj maxx? is it just my store because everything is filthy and looks like its been stomped on. the joints outside the city are probably where much better right.

Sport, nice of you to show them where these hats came from. Great jacket.

SP, the setup is too clean...and great choices all the way through. Im waiting to catch that cardigan from some desperate seller whos trying to earn some holiday spending money

Much appreciated bro, I need to catch the patchwork sweater and cardigan from last year, I passed on both securing one of these, and need at least one of them. :smh:

what up, new to the site and forum. so how does this work? i'm looking for Lo stuff like everyone else. am i in the right place? any one i should be following or paying attention to or subscribing to? 

thanks in advance. 

Back
Top Bottom