**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I got a weird email. Says I made a purchase 3 days ago (which I didn't) but if I complete the survey I get 10 bucks off for every 50 I spend.

I'm Bout to cop some foolish things in 2016

^ yeah that  jacket is really out there. You have to be really confident to wear that piece.

This will probably be my first RRL piece that i buy at full price. It is American denim that is repaired with Japanese denim. I wish it was slim Narrow as opposed to slim fit though.

Big thanks to @SneakerPimp2k8 for all his help with my RRL order. Great communication and as we all know dude is super legit and he was able to do next day shipping with no problems.

Props.

What's going on fellas, I haven't posted in a while. In anycase, I wanted some input on the best way to sell NWT pieces. Before Rugby RL  closed down, I bought ALOT of pieces -- mostly rare sweaters, polos, jackets and bags. The clothes all range from size medium to large (sizes that would fit me). I retained alot of the items but the time has come to start unloading what is left and untouched.

Is it advisable to open an ebay store (I don't want to pay fees) or is there an RL focused forum that I can post them. We don't use this thread to really sell pieces so I didn't intend on using it for that purpose.

Appreciate any input.  

What's going on fellas, I haven't posted in a while. In anycase, I wanted some input on the best way to sell NWT pieces. Before Rugby RL  closed down, I bought ALOT of pieces -- mostly rare sweaters, polos, jackets and bags. The clothes all range from size medium to large (sizes that would fit me). I retained alot of the items but the time has come to start unloading what is left and untouched.

Is it advisable to open an ebay store (I don't want to pay fees) or is there an RL focused forum that I can post them. We don't use this thread to really sell pieces so I didn't intend on using it for that purpose.

Appreciate any input.  
try IG.

post pics in the thread tho lol.

Appreciate any input.  

Ebay store might be a good bet but you can definitely start by shooting me a PM :lol:

Appreciate any input.  

Ebay and ig have been working for me

Appreciate any input.  

Definite fee's attached to an eBay store.

On a related note, medium's you say? ..............:nerd:

Thanks for all the replies fellas. I really appreciate the insight. Ok, I guess in order to avoid listing fees I can test the waters here. I'll update my inventory list and find a way to post it here or send it to anyone who wants to see it.

To provide a bit more info about myself - joined the forums back when I was still finishing law school. Now an attorney working in Brooklyn NY. I am a longtime ebay member (always buying and sold a few pieces, but never mass quantities) and I'm also paypal verified. For any brothers who want to do local pickup, that works for me provided its BK [during weekday lunch hours] or Queens/Manhattan during the weekends. 

I'll try to get that list updated tonight after work or sometime during the weekend. As some have already done, feel free to PM me your email and I can send  you my list directly. But I will still find a way to host it on here so everyone can see it.

Thanks again!

Appreciate any input.  
Etsy.com is worth a try but there are fees as well but it is a less taxing option.

https://www.etsy.com/market/ralph_lauren

Just there is WAY less traffic so sales can take much longer than a ebay. If you got patience it's worth a shot but all the other suggestions would be the way to go. You got any XL or size 36 or size 12 #hollahbread
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Thanks for all the replies fellas. I really appreciate the insight. Ok, I guess in order to avoid listing fees I can test the waters here. I'll update my inventory list and find a way to post it here or send it to anyone who wants to see it.

To provide a bit more info about myself - joined the forums back when I was still finishing law school. Now an attorney working in Brooklyn NY. I am a longtime ebay member (always buying and sold a few pieces, but never mass quantities) and I'm also paypal verified. For any brothers who want to do local pickup, that works for me provided its BK [during weekday lunch hours] or Queens/Manhattan during the weekends. 

I'll try to get that list updated tonight after work or sometime during the weekend. As some have already done, feel free to PM me your email and I can send  you my list directly. But I will still find a way to host it on here so everyone can see it.

Thanks again!

Try style forum marketplace as well.

My hand at putting a fit toghter , y'all know how I get down all double rl

What's going on fellas, I haven't posted in a while. In anycase, I wanted some input on the best way to sell NWT pieces. Before Rugby RL  closed down, I bought ALOT of pieces -- mostly rare sweaters, polos, jackets and bags. The clothes all range from size medium to large (sizes that would fit me).
Yo, hit me if you have the FIRST striped indian head rugby.

I kopped that piece, but it was WAY too small. Had to let it go. Got the 2nd one they dropped. Dope, but not as dope lol.

Quick flick from today, but everyday's Lo.
14jc281.jpg

Last edited:
speaking of Rugby Indian heads, I have this piece still, never worn.

(not my pic)

PM me.

Last edited:
Yo, hit me if you have the FIRST striped indian head rugby.

I kopped that piece, but it was WAY too small. Had to let it go. Got the 2nd one they dropped. Dope, but not as dope lol.

Quick flick from today, but everyday's Lo.
14jc281.jpg
NT is on fire with the fit pics. Nice!

Been waiting on this jacket to go below $100 but its super close to selling out. I may just have to bite the bullet and pay the money they want for it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom