**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I stopped by a few RRL stores today and damn, everything looks great, but the prices =
sick.gif

I saw a heavy indigo shawl collar cardigan that was ~$300. Not sure if I should've pulled the trigger. Could've pulled me further into indigo Visvim / RRL.

Last edited:
Recent pick ups.

1. RRL Kentucky Slim Narrow for 200

2. Polo quilted button down from Bloomingdale's. It was 50 percent off

I remember somebody asking about this RRL sweater a page back. It was part of summer 2015. MSRP was 695. I scooped it up in the middle of the year for under 400. It's super warm.It's December and it still  hasn't gotten cold enough for me to wear it yet.

@boxdox the one i was asking about looks to be a little different then the one you have. They look very similar though. 

Here are  a few picture of the sweater i was asking about from the ebay listing i won..

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

They (RRL) have a few knits from the new collection that are made in the USA priced pretty high, $395 and up, and the SA said they probably won't make it to sale. They look like thick wool sweaters but are actually cotton blend. There's one in particular (crew neck) that I have on the radar.

If anyone is looking for the moon goose in M or L, the RLX joint, it's in a few FB groups for $250.

Last edited:
They (RRL) have a few knits from the new collection that are made in the USA priced pretty high, $395 and up, and the SA said they probably won't make it to sale. They look like thick wool sweaters but are actually cotton blend. There's one in particular (crew neck) that I have on the radar.

If anyone is looking for the moon goose in M or L, the RLX joint, it's in a few FB groups for $250.
Think I saw this in the store. The sales associate told me it's part of the new SS2016 collection. Is it the thick indigo / almost waffle-texture crewneck?

It was a fantastic piece.

The polo ski button down is a custom fit. So it fits average for me. I would buy your normal size. It's a really nice middle weight shirt that stands out in a good way. it goes really well with a pair of slim white jeans.

Back
Top Bottom