**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Beach shirt sitting at my outlet. They only have like 8 or 9 of them though. Thinking about copping today.

Don't know why they keep doing white tees...smh

They have plenty more in the back. When I was at my local outlet Friday they brought out a stack of 20 more every ten minutes.

The truth is back[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I just seen a Gene Kelly inspired bear sweater with a faire isle print and P-Wing letterman for both men and women this fall/winter that I can't post pics of. All of which look very nice!

bout time they started listening to their base....retro time!

Yeah, Denim and Supply has been out of circulation for a while now.

Last edited:
Yeah, Denim and Supply has been out of circulation for a while now.
My local Macy's is down to a table and two racks of DS and it's all 40% off.I like the tee's,if the discount gets bigger I will stock up.

Last edited:
Yeah all that D&S you've been seeing for at least the past year is the end of it. So whatever you can scrap up and buy now that you like. get it

I liked D&S also. I bought a lot recently from the 40-50% off sales

Id have copped if they released it in yellow. Its summer...they need to drop colors other than white and gray
ditto.   Had they dropped the beach bear in a yellow , light blue tee or any other summer vibes color I would have copped.  Since it's the same bear and same color (white) as the last release a few years ago I'm passing.  I'll stick with the last release (better screen printing and quality tee)

I got two polo pieces I want to list on here, but don't feel like writing my name on a piece of paper and all that other ish to list :rolleyes

Plan on getting rid of some old RL rugby shirts but the collars are slightly yellowed.

Any tips on getting rid of yellow stains on the collars? I've tried those oxy clean sprays but still have slight yellowing. Don't want to use bleach since the rugby shirts are not completely white.

For those still seaeching for older items on your wishlists, keep your eyes on ebay, IG, and other forums with reputable sellers.

Lots of people are selling off good RL stuff at very fair prices to raise money for the upcoming RL retro collections.

I've added a couple nice items that I've been chasing because of hype for the RL retros.

Last edited:
Ugh. My Polo Sport jacket came in and I may have to send it back to exchange. I already went down my usual size to a large. Going to have go down to a medium. The bottom of the jacket has a weird cut. The sleeves are fine, but the jacket feels roomy.

Man, I think some of y'all would cry when if I told you how much that stadium piece is going to cost...

Back
Top Bottom