**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

IMG_5326.jpg
Ok so I'm new here, hello guys :smile:

So the other day I walk into my polo factory store and see a pair of sweatpants they normally sell at Macy's, in the Cruise Navy colorway, what I'm wondering is are there any differences in the outlet and retail (Macy's) pair? The retail for the outlet was like 79, while retail ran at 98. I saw the hoodie there also, and I just would like to know if it's a steal or if I'm buying outlet quality clothes.

Thanks in advance :smile:

Got mine in. Shirt is nice but embroidery quality and thread count is not worthy of the price tag. Oh well. I'm still keeping it. As far a sizing I would say it's a little looser than GR custum slim fit polos in the shoulders but about the same around the belly/hips. I'm keeping the larger size for that reason.

Does Ralph Lauren has release date for that upcoming heat PWing & 93 clothes coming out? A friend of mine said middle of August.

For anyone who is interested, beanies are starting to hit the outlets. Saw the grey and black bear ones, the denim colored one, the regular black one, and a charcoal one.

Went to the Livermore Outlet and it was trash. They had this month and last months bear shirt in plentiful supply. Quality is flea market trash and they still want $45 plus tax. Nah homie. Not to mention the sales were not that great either most of the items I even peeked at I could find on eBay cheaper. That is all.

I've heard from a few folks Livermore is trash. But then again the outlets been dry for about a year or more anyway. Beside these bear items and a few spell out hoodies and shirts, No one has really copped much...

Went to the Livermore Outlet and it was trash. They had this month and last months bear shirt in plentiful supply. Quality is flea market trash and they still want $45 plus tax. Nah homie. Not to mention the sales were not that great either most of the items I even peeked at I could find on eBay cheaper. That is all.

Thanks for saving me the trip, does anyone know if they carry the wifebeaters at the outlet?

Yo question for yall. I bought a handful of RL tees online, some from rl.com and some from Macy's. Some of them fit perfect, to where if they shrink any from washes then theyll be too small. Others are a little long but if they shrink theyll be perfect. Do I keep the too long ones and see if they end up shrinking to perfect size? 100% cotton I think

Yo question for yall. I bought a handful of RL tees online, some from rl.com and some from Macy's. Some of them fit perfect, to where if they shrink any from washes then theyll be too small. Others are a little long but if they shrink theyll be perfect. Do I keep the too long ones and see if they end up shrinking to perfect size? 100% cotton I think

Hang dry them. I hang dry pretty much all my shirts. I used to have that issue mainly with tees, theyd fit perfect the 1st wear then after a wash it would be a lil small. Hang dry with a plastic hanger is the best imo.

Does anyone know what bears are gonna be on the shirts by month at the outlet? I just found out about it a month ago... I have the beach bear and the one playing tennis

Hang dry them. I hang dry pretty much all my shirts. I used to have that issue mainly with tees, theyd fit perfect the 1st wear then after a wash it would be a lil small. Hang dry with a plastic hanger is the best imo.

That's cool but I wonder if I just go with the too long joints if they'll be good to go after drying so I don't have to worry about hanging lol. I'll prob give both a try

Back
Top Bottom