**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

They wouldn't sell you anything? I called Houston Macy's and they told me NY & Atlanta was sold out but LA still had. That's what made me call.
:lol: my girl is in Houston working right now, and I had her go to Macy's. Lady said they aint have nothing, but wrote down the number to Beverly Center. Apparently been directing people there all day lmao. So far nothing in the DC area as far I know.

Why not? Pulled the trigger for $48. Saved $130+ on this.

8379541_fpx.jpg
8379543_fpx.jpg
How sway??

Sadat X is out there?! Wow. The way they're releasing this is crazy. Was gonna try and go by but guess I won't.

Lol after the limited stock at Macy's yesterday I knew Bloomingdales would be bugged out. There goes that theory that the Macy's drop would make everyone wanna return their ****, all the polo heads on ig kept tryna say that :lol:

I was hoping as the first department store to carry the brand Bloomingdales' would have had gotten some love. It is what it is...

This whole stadium thing makes me appreciate the unpopular parts of RL that I'm drawn to (animal hides, knits, footwear, hunting, native) even more than I even did before.

I flourished the last few months because of people selling off what to me were grails to raise money for the retro collection. But now that were on the back end of the launch, it's extremely difficult for me to buy anything new. I can't even go to the site an find Fall 01 and Fall 02 releases in stock. The way that RL is playing a shell game with the entire warehouse makes me want to take some time off until the hype dies.

Anyone got any feedback on how the polos are fittings from the Stadium drop? Wondering if I should go TTS if classic fit or size up.. thanks!

Anyone got any feedback on how the polos are fittings from the Stadium drop? Wondering if I should go TTS if classic fit or size up.. thanks!

IMG_2666.JPG

Finally had chance to take a look at the Selfridges orders that came in: PWing polo and Stadium polo. I'm 5'11" 195 lbs, 17.5 collar 34/35 sleeve and size 46 suit. XL classic fit like all my other polos unless slim modern fit. These fit true to size. Kinda like the upcoming Purple Label black PWing polo over this white one. Missed out on the XL Crewneck.

IMG_2668.JPG

Been saying wear BlackWatch last handful years since posting here. Have pretty much ALL colors and styles. BW is Custom fit so just bit closer size. We all know Classic bit fuller fit.

And I don't buy not my size or resell Polo.
Not that serious. Old enough to remember and live 1990s.

This whole stadium thing makes me appreciate the unpopular parts of RL that I'm drawn to (animal hides, knits, footwear, hunting, native) even more than I even did before.

I flourished the last few months because of people selling off what to me were grails to raise money for the retro collection. But now that were on the back end of the launch, it's extremely difficult for me to buy anything new. I can't even go to the site an find Fall 01 and Fall 02 releases in stock. The way that RL is playing a shell game with the entire warehouse makes me want to take some time off until the hype dies.

WORD UP. For the same reasons, I am going to stay in my lane and work the outlet , general releases, and increase my Gucci and LV collection. I refuse to camp out, stand in line and get rooked over this stuff.

Looks like ebay for me. Even if I didn't have work, I wouldn't have flown up to stand in lines. Macy's rep telling me the 28th, but in the same breath that pieces sold out. How??

My bad I missed this. But I see others posted pics....wow at that mayhem.

Yeah I've pretty much moved on as far as hope I'll get the collection. Only thing I really think I'll possibly be able to get is the pwing hat.

my homie at the store told me 500 pieces soldout in 20 mins!

Back
Top Bottom