**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I said screw it and copped the varsity jacket this morning. I used a 10% off promo, so I got a least a little bit of a break. I'm just not interested in playing RL's inventory games going forward with this one.

The jacket is on Bloomingdales, as well. But with no running promo code to apply to it, unless you use the 10% sign-up one.

....on standby for the ski and snow beach retro line

IMG_2712.GIF

I said screw it and copped the varsity jacket this morning. I used a 10% off promo, so I got a least a little bit of a break. I'm just not interested in playing RL's inventory games going forward with this one.

The jacket is on Bloomingdales, as well. But with no running promo code to apply to it, unless you use the 10% sign-up one.

XXL gone there too

Damn this jacket :lol:

what happened to the purple label stadium collection? wonder how they'll release it. should be interesting.

what happened to the purple label stadium collection? wonder how they'll release it. should be interesting.

GENTLEMAN! I just looked through the lineup for this holiday to next spring and man...MAN! If you thought Ralph was falling off—just wait!

RL WENT IN HIS BAG ON THIS ONE! They really heard what the people wanted then some.

RLX, Rugby, Black Label,...it all make sense now.

My only advice, save your money now bc resellers are going to charge next month's rent and child support for some of these pieces.

@est1989 will know. Remember conversation last time/previous posts back in Thread had preview pics. The black Purple Label PWing polo looks better that the white Stadium PWing one I copped. Also curious what Number Four of Five Limited Edition Polo Series will look like.

@est1989 will know. Remember conversation last time/previous posts back in Thread had preview pics. The black Purple Label PWing polo looks better that the white Stadium PWing one I copped. Also curious what Number Four of Five Limited Edition Polo Series will look like.
yeah, i like that black pwing polo. rather pay retail for that than deal with resell for blue label. also waiting for the suicide skier sweater, and scarf.

All of your 17' Polo stadium resellers have more money now than they ever had before to wipe out the Spring Purple Label P Wing inventory.

If RL does jerks the Purple Label Stadium release like he did the Polo release, and they will, then expect to miss out on those too unless you're willing to spend major $$ on the gray market.

Snow Beach and Suicide Ski release will be all the same.

Last edited:
All of your 17' Polo stadium resellers have more money now than they ever had before to wipe out the Spring Purple Label P Wing inventory.

If RL does jerks the Purple Label Stadium release like he did the Polo release, and they will, then expect to miss out on those too unless you're willing to spend major $$ on the gray market.

Snow Beach and Suicide Ski release will be all the same.

The Purple Label prices alone will act as a deterrent to resellers.

Anyone been to the outlet recently? What’s some new stuff they have in?

My outlet normally gets stuff after some of the stuff I see posted so I’m curious as to what to look out for considering there’s a 30% off code right now

hoping ralph don't do anything goofy like wrist bands @ neiman marcus. reseller's camping in front of barney's for 28 hrs.

Ebay is tripping with Polo sales... they make you put UPC codes for all their Merchandise on the app.

Not to mention they changed their whole format before the holidays

Back
Top Bottom