**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

LMAO @ Macy's updating the pic of the 'USA' to the POLO spell out. Comedy.

They were given the wrong stock image. E commerce doesn't know what's in the warehouse in terms of accuracy. Lord and Taylor has both of them.

@supermanblue79 if you could let me know when you find this on STEEP discount I'd appreciate it. Could be a year or two from now :lol:

IMG_1350.JPG

macys canceled my order for the crest. called customer service, said my billing info cant be verified, even though its the same info i used to order the bear isle. talked to someone in online chat and this is the response...

macys.jpg

macys canceled my order for the crest. called customer service, said my billing info cant be verified, even though its the same info i used to order the bear isle. talked to someone in online chat and this is the response...

macys.jpg
The ****??? I'd be mad.

Macy’s is so whack these days. Just went to return all my POLO hoodies and now they try to tell me I gotta go to returns dept on 3rd floor and wait in line for half hour instead of just dipping into the polo dept to make my return. Smhhhh..

I was, now im just bewildered. How the hell i get banned from online shopping? That's gotta be a first. If RL was dropping these pieces and with discounts, i wouldnt even care.
Thats shady bro, and should def be escalated to a higher authority. Is it because you're in Canadia land?

Thats shady bro, and should def be escalated to a higher authority. Is it because you're in Canadia land?

I doubt it cuz ive never input anything to do with canada. The last time i tried paying with paypal and it got canceled. I called them and ended up paying with a CC thats with my american bank account from when i lived down south(i always use paypal when buying in USD cuz i never have that cc on me). Both shipping and billing addresses are US addresses. They keep telling me they cant verify the billing and i ask what the issue is, they tell me it could be my name, the address or my phone number. I gave them the order number from the last time that has the same billing address and it went through. Honestly makes no sense to me

I doubt it cuz ive never input anything to do with canada. The last time i tried paying with paypal and it got canceled. I called them and ended up paying with a CC thats with my american bank account from when i lived down south(i always use paypal when buying in USD cuz i never have that cc on me). Both shipping and billing addresses are US addresses. They keep telling me they cant verify the billing and i ask what the issue is, they tell me it could be my name, the address or my phone number. I gave them the order number from the last time that has the same billing address and it went through. Honestly makes no sense to me
if the shipping and billing are different it may cause an issue. Got banned from Adidas Germany that way and I got away with it for a while..

if the shipping and billing are different it may cause an issue. Got banned from Adidas Germany that way and I got away with it for a while..

They said the shipping address is ok, the issue is with the billing. Kept telling me to update the billing address cuz they cant verify it, but nothings changed :lol::smh:

Used the same two addresses the last time I ordered.

The hats been popping up on the site overnight... red hat yesterday and the blue one the day before

thanks

that’s the toughest joint I’ve seen in years

unfortunately it may have to go uncopped by me but I love it

Back
Top Bottom