**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I don't need to see "influencers", "cultural icons", "new rappers" for PRL. Old School that way. Stadium, PWing and Crest (hoping discount retail oop from buddy comes through) was already a pain to buy.

I remember when Polo was at its heights in regards to popularity they didn’t rely on anything like “influencers”. They made dope stuff and everyone from regular people to celebs wore it and that’s what influenced others ...that’s how I️ got into it..watching Zhiggee, Grand Puba and Artifacts made me want to look fresh like they were..they were the cultural influencers without trying to be

Those last pics of Yacht for Nautica cracked me up. Used to buy so much classic Hilfiger and Nautica growing up. Had that recent nostalgic conversation w/FM. We laughed and shook our heads.

There is no disclaimer excluding bear items in the coupon so you can argue that. Outlets were emailed to stop accepting coupons for it. Some allow it because the coupon has no disclaimer like mine does

I got the martini bear shirt, martini bear pajamas and hockey hoodie with 30% off

Don’t need the outlet martini sweater because I got it last year for $150 from Macy’s

The 30% off card I got 2 weeks ago actually said on the back in the fine print that you couldn't use it for Bear items. Now I was still able to use it but the register didn't even bother looking when she rung me up.

For those who purchased the sui sweater...
20171103_163509.jpg

20171103_175606.png
when did this happen my boy told **** soldout in minutes and the description that **** looks like a rugby wtf do they mean hooded down jacket

Thats shopped

I seen someone post something similar earlier as a joke. You can tell cuz how the its not "flat" if you wanna call it that. It got cropped from that pic of the sample sale

Can't front this morning this post had me for a second, then I came to my senses. I was going to post it in here but rule #1 is don't feed the trolls!

Back
Top Bottom