**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

59903D05-232B-406D-8BA5-974DA5E12A8D.jpeg

Scooped the gray hockey bear hoodie for $70 ($100 with the 30% off coupon). Now that i’m looking it, wish they used the other hockey bear (wearing the full hockey attire. Skates , helmet, etc).

Also is the December bear tee the LAST bear tee that they’re releasing or they’re continuing the monthly bear theme in 2018 ? I’m assuming it’s the Ski Bear for December
I think the ski bear is the last one

Went to outlet in ny today,,,, they had martini bear shirt and sweater... both bear sweatshirts as well the navy n grey... the whole store had NO COUPON ON LTD signs all over. They ended the coupon there 2 weeks ago they said, I over heard them telling this dude ,I seen on IG ( older cat with lots of vintage lo pieces) he was explaining to them that LI let him still use it.

i really liked the varsity patchwork line... Jacket, tshirt, long sleeve, hoodie, etc. With so much coming out tho, i skipped over it all and figured id grab 1 or 2 pieces later.

this polo that seems to be from that style... I really love it. I like it more than most of the limited edition polos.

it also got me wondering... Was this the original LIMITED #3?

wp_ss_20171105_0003.png

View attachment 1999800 View attachment 1999801
i really liked the varsity patchwork line... Jacket, tshirt, long sleeve, hoodie, etc. With so much coming out tho, i skipped over it all and figured id grab 1 or 2 pieces later.

this polo that seems to be from that style... I really love it. I like it more than most of the limited edition polos.

wp_ss_20171105_0003.png

Nah , regular release . Just hasn’t made it to the states yet. Few stores in Europe have them sitting for at least a month now

That’s my post from IG . They $199 euros if anybody interested DM me . @jarvis508 #PoloHoarders #LoLordz

View attachment 1999800 View attachment 1999801

Nah , regular release . Just hasn’t made it to the states yet. Few stores in Europe have them sitting for at least a month now

yah had seen some other folks post finding them in Europe and airports... But still think it's an option on the missing limited edition.

wp_ss_20171031_0002.png

Something either got canceled completely, or downgraded from limited to regular release. This would have matched up with the varsity patchwork line, and covered another "inspiration" that RL has used for years. think stadium got bumped up a month..

you see anything else out there not listed on the U.S. Site? Those fatbear t-shirts and hoodies out by you?

That’s my post from IG . They $199 euros if anybody interested DM me . @jarvis508 #PoloHoarders #LoLordz

$170 lbs on that airport pic = $222 U.S.

so they are charging same price as the limited editions, too. Unless they jacked up the other ltd beyond 170 pounds/ 199 euros?

Been eyeing that varsity pieced polo since an IGer sold a size M months ago. I really hope it releases, but Im not letting RL stick me with polo-in-a-bag prices for it

wp_ss_20171105_0003.png
Saw this today when I touched down in Portugal. Didn't even check the price on it, because all I really want from that collection is the hoody. Which they had for €269

I'd definitely like to cop the Military #5 Polo, but I'm having a hard time swallowing that $225 retail tag for it. It's not friggin' Black label. But unfortunately, I have yet to see/notice any discounted price or any promos that could be applied to any of the previous pieces in the collection.

I'd definitely like to cop the Military #5 Polo, but I'm having a hard time swallowing that $225 retail tag for it. It's not friggin' Black label. But unfortunately, I have yet to see/notice any discounted price or any promos that could be applied to any of the previous pieces in the collection.

Yup, employees can't even use their discount on it!

Screenshot_20171105-223202.jpg

Slaw...And it still will go platinum as soon as a celeb says, "RL is really looking out for us since we won't have to do size swaps with this release".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom