**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I've been trying to hold this in but I'm just going to say it.

I think the crest sweater is overrated AF. Mainly because of the turtle neck lol
Tried it on yesterday and felt like making it a crew neck. Until I started throwing some jackets on with it :pimp:
I never really loved turtlenecks, but its all in how you rock them. Plus having some variety in your wardrobe is dope.
But if you don't like it, you dont like it lol

The quality on the custom sweaters looks bad; like tops to a set of pajamas.

It is bad, they're some thin merino wool "knits" that look like abercromie and fitch merch

I can see them offering the blowup pony or the blowup ski man design (similar to black/red turtleneck) sooner or later

I know the crest was pulled from rl.com but does anyone have the link form when it was on the site?

Thanks in advance

Patiently waiting for my Crest to ship from Macy's. Hoping it doesn't get cancelled. Already had some bad luck with another vendor this week about inventory issues.

The NYC Rugby (RIP) store was on Bleecker Street, no?

And yeah, turtle and/or roll necks rule in cold climates because it means you can usually do without a scarf!

Shoutout bklyn style baby bklyn style baby once again for the assist. Quality is on par with the crest, very pleased to finally get this piece.

20171116_181450.jpg

And yeah, turtle and/or roll necks rule in cold climates because it means you can usually do without a scarf!

Cosign the turtlenecks in the cold.

Lol we have a bleecker st up here too, ****s the projects tho :lol:

I really want the polo sporting goods trench in black or green

It's a trench with r p l on the back

Only seen retch with it before. Besides that i can't find it at all. I'd easily drop 400 on that

There were 2 Rugby stores. 1 was the one Krash mentioned - 12th and University. There was a 2nd one on Bleeker in the West Village that was much smaller.

I really want the polo sporting goods trench in black or green

It's a trench with r p l on the back

Only seen retch with it before. Besides that i can't find it at all. I'd easily drop 400 on that

Those jackets are cool, but never held much value. $400 though??? I wonder how much you'd shell out for real power then. I wouldn't pay over $75.

Back
Top Bottom