**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

yeah i really need an xl.
the large fits but its like right on the brink.

We talking cut small like that orange tiger head from last year ? Or the usual fitted Style
Like the bulldog varsity 15 or the navy blue P varsity from spring 14 ?

quick question fams. how do the older bear knits fit? pretty much like the new ones, it baggy, or tighter?
gracias in advance.

I wanted that jacket again for a minute now . Had it back in the day but lost it with a lot of other pieces SMH (. Still sad thinkin. About em ) hahaha .
If u coulda got it cheaper I'll be hitting u up for sure then bruh @polosport

I'm sure some have seen this... the   RLX Packable Nylon Duffel is on sale for $30, regularly priced at $125. It's pretty decent.

I'm sure some have seen this... the  RLX Packable Nylon Duffel is on sale for $30, regularly priced at $125. It's pretty decent.
I use it daily. Not sure if this is a one off defect, but depending on the angle it's being held, there's an ANNOYING creaking sound coming from the strap/buckle. Doesn't bother me none when I have headphones obviously, but good luck walking down a street and someone doesn't hear you alongside them. I'd be annoyed.

Spotted the southwest knit shawl today. $895.00 is overkill, but the price drop shows RL learned a lesson from the $1000 2014 crewneck that's still sitting in the warehouse a year later on clearance. I'm hoping these are overproduced and high priced so that they also stick around for clearance.

macys has an extra 15% off sale items and a 15% off code which is DEALS.You can also the code FIT

I got 3 pair of shorts that I have been wanting to buy for 4 months and stayed patient waiting for them to go on sale and below $30.Man this feels good.I made the mistake of losing weight and not being able to wear certain items i bought.So I made sure to buy a lower size incase I lose more weight lol.

macys has an extra 15% off sale items and a 15% off code which is DEALS.You can also the code FIT

I got 3 pair of shorts that I have been wanting to buy for 4 months and stayed patient waiting for them to go on sale and below $30.Man this feels good.I made the mistake of losing weight and not being able to wear certain items i bought.So I made sure to buy a lower size incase I lose more weight lol.

63 bucks shipped for this Ralph (D&S) bomber jacket. Steal. Just copped last M

http://m.macys.com/shop/product/den...Email-_-240_order_confirmation-_-1622010-_-MB

My pickups from the outlet trip yesterday. Pants came out to around 65$ and the shirts about 20$ each

Back
Top Bottom