**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Cashier at my local outlet applied the 50% off the entire order, on top of the 30% they where already doing!

Good looks Nat!

Cashier at my local outlet applied the 50% off the entire order, on top of the 30% they where already doing!

Good looks Nat!
YOU GOT BUSY!! They only used 50% on one item and only 20% store wide of entire purchase so i had to double back and go to a different cashier to get 1 more item and 20% of the other items entire purchase. I couldn't spot the clueless employee that does what they feel is best to do...

Thank you! I was in the market for new perfume. Can't pass up picking it up for 17 versus 54 bucks.

@SP, saw those reptile boat shoes too. Nice concept, but I'd expect that soft deck sole to break down much faster than a traditional leather/wood sole.

That new pair of the beacon slippers is nice, but the slipper shape is too feminine for me. I hope they use in on a boot sometime.

ANYBODY HIT UP WRENTHAM OUTLETS??? wonderingly if I should take a drive out there today , ain't been in a minute

I love seeing this guy. He keeps it so proper. I hope RL features him in the catalog to tap into that demographic. There's lots of money on the table with that generation.

@SP, saw those reptile boat shoes too. Nice concept, but I'd expect that soft deck sole to break down much faster than a traditional leather/wood sole.

That new pair of the beacon slippers is nice, but the slipper shape is too feminine for me. I hope they use in on a boot sometime.

I have a few pairs of their upscale boat shoes, they are built pretty well, even with the deck sole, for the right price I would definitely grab

So no one is copping anything from the outlets with that coupon? I expected to see some good pick ups by now.

got a steal actually... copped a navy bubble vest for 34 and with the 50% got it for 17... i actually was embarrassed using the coupon since it was already cheap... i will go there again on Saturday :lol:

Back
Top Bottom