**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

That bear is interesting.. would not wear though

Dope pickups SMB

PoloPirate :smokin

Anyone been on the hunt for a wakefield varsity in XL, or dixon black cat lmk

Last edited:
Thanks for the support everyone! First interview went well...
Second interview with the DM today. Have to dress the part[emoji]128526[/emoji]
^congrats. Increase your chances of landing the job by putting some socks on with those slippees. Its still winter, and the DM will definitely note that.

Thanks SP.

Last edited:
Thanks for the support everyone! First interview went well...
Second interview with the DM today. Have to dress the part[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Good luck bro. The lighting tripped me out for a second lol i was like why r each of his pant legs a diff color

Haha damn natural light.

I went through Belk and see they have the classic doeskin blazers w/ gold buttons on sale for $285[emoji]128561[/emoji]
It's still on the site for $895.
May get one this weekend if I land this job.

Has everyone here stopped getting emails from polo? I used to get two or three a week containing discount codes, but haven't gotten any in about a month
I went through the same thing. After Christmas, I had not received any emails/coupons, etc. I'm thinking: I've been a good customer 10+ years. It felt like I received them every other day.

Anyway, the store manager looked up my account and for some strange reason , it read that I had not opted "in" to receive email/direct mail/coupons. It seems that a cashier at the factory store unchecked the box or whatever. So the manager "checked the box" . I just received a coupon text message today. So check with your local factory store and have them pull up your account. And be sure to have the cashier pull up your account every time you make a purchase so that you will receive credit. I became an RL insider because of my purchase history. I never buy without a coupon. Hope this helps.

The bear sweater just looks cheap especially with it being a patch instead of knit. Great posts everyone some beautiful knits posted. :smokin

Anybody can help me find this spell out hoodie in an XL?? been looking everywhere no luck. got the blue joint yesterday, now need this black one. :smokin

Dam, i was skeptical but looks like pwings and stadium plates are coming back
I thought they would, but Im surprised they are putting them out this soon. Looks like RL is going to throw the kitchen sink at his stock market issues.

I'm seeing a few collectors moving their originals to beat the hype.

Last edited:
^ dam they bringing rugby back too? That varsity is fire, i have like 3 versions with the color scheme but that one is by far the best. Guess I'll make it 4, dam

Dam, i was skeptical but looks like pwings and stadium plates are coming back
I thought they would, but Im surprised they are putting them out this soon. Looks like RL is going to throw the kitchen sink at his stock market issues.

I'm seeing a few collectors moving their originals to beat the hype.

I know, im surprised too. Doesn't seem like a good time trend wise

I like the Gene Kelly sweater a lot. The bear has been oversaturated for a few years now. Just keep the designs classy.

Anyway...

LOso A.K.A. Sport Lo out here in that "business in the front, party in the back" jacket with young(er) OG

Sidebar: I think imma do straight RL baisc sweatsuits for the whole spring.... I really really want a Q7... maybe even diesel [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom