**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

IMG_1141.jpg
Light pick up.

I know for a lot of items Ralph release a male and female version for key pieces. Does anyone know if they plan on releasing a male version of these Jeans. These remind me of something you would see during the Rugby Days. RIP. would definitelly pay retail for these jeans if they ever did release a mens version

YT.jpg

Probably a bunch of resellers. Definitely gotta be on my toes for the grey one. Will go perfect with those Black Friday 11s coming out

Especially at that price point. I was actually hoping it would stick around until one of Macy's good sales. Guess not

I see SMB still coppin the lavish steals lol

Hawaii polo is nice but i have the same shirt basically. Looking forward to this stadium line so its bot just a dif version of an item i aldeady have.

But man its gonna be expebsive. Smh. Just when i thought i was out....

Looks like the new grey script hoodie like the blue one posted above hit the dot com. Only size small remains or was all stock not loaded yet??

SlunderKingpin SlunderKingpin frankmatthews frankmatthews Much Appreciated. All the excitement about the Polo retro collections has sent a lot of quality items from past seasons my way lol

I can't believe how fast the retro items are disappearing at full price. These are definitely the new target customers that RL was hoping to bring in.

dudes are so thirsty and resellers are gonna capitalize

it aint new cats going crazy, its the same ole dudes with no restraint :lol:

Back
Top Bottom