**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Anyone know where i can get these?
Screen Shot 06-06-18 at 10.03 PM.PNG

Anyone know where i can get these?
Screen Shot 06-06-18 at 10.03 PM.PNG
A few red ones released in super limited quantities at France’s flagship, it hasn’t had a general release in store nor online ANYWHERE. The green one was sitting on Ralph UK then they pulled it off the website and put it back on the website with “coming soon” above it along with the red one, then they both went from “coming soon” to “sold out” without even being put back up for sale (weird I know). It seems like a lot of people were disappointed and lost interest because the idiots at Ralph put the strap on the back and didn’t make it 100% fitted like the originals so now Ralph is playing their marketing strategie games attempting to build the hype back up.

Anyone know of any other stores that had the "art deco" pennant design from POLO?

Of all the stuff I've bought over last year... The pennant sweatshirt is one of my faves. Would love to grab the polo but Macy's won't let you check-out with the size medium in cart...

DE8C2BAC-789B-43E1-89E3-A6FA2DED0EF3.jpeg

Couple good finds. Save me from myself and grab these.

Gilt.

Either purple label or RL baseball jacket/sweater? Large and Xl left, 1 of each. Unbelievable price... $99. (Not sure brand, it only says ralph lauren but it's not polo i don't think.)
D2612862-168D-4DB0-B086-63C48D8B35EF.png

Purple label sweatshirt..1 left in medium.
$70.

AE66F302-D8B8-45E2-B41D-0F0D40FE25C4.png

Anyone know of any other stores that had the "art deco" pennant design from POLO?

Of all the stuff I've bought over last year... The pennant sweatshirt is one of my faves. Would love to grab the polo but Macy's won't let you check-out with the size medium in cart...

DE8C2BAC-789B-43E1-89E3-A6FA2DED0EF3.jpeg
Jimmy Jazz has that shirt.

Just left Woodbury...they had the USA hoodies with the flag on the arm in red, white, and the blue versions (not fleece material) 90 bucks, they have the 30 percent off coupon floating around so it knocks it down to about 63 bucks...

Back
Top Bottom