**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

can't find this product on any site yet... but shot of an upcoming fall (pre-fall?) purple label item.. from that cream/grey "alpine" theme. looks like the "R" ralph logo for Purple Label varsity/sports themed items, maybe a V-neck sweater of some sort.

upload_2018-6-22_12-1-57.png

Some new shoes up on polo.com -- the folks that know RL better than I, is this a new tag? or something that was used before? Don't think I've ever seen it on shoes before... looks a lot a version of the POLO COUNTRY tag but with "POLO ATHLETICS"

upload_2018-6-22_12-18-51.png

edit:

here it is... new? or someone recognize it from old items?

upload_2018-6-22_12-20-8.png

I just opened up the crest polo from the limited edition and deciding to let it go for Retail before I send it back.

Retail crest polo shipped size XL 225 lmk before I ship this bad boy back

I just left the outlet today. They put the bear sweater on the floor this morning. $199

OUTLET RESTOCK: The white soccer bear and grey soccer bear hoodies. Picked up the white soccer bear hoodie for $70 after coupon. Bear tees still in stock (royal blue bear and white soccer bear) but red soccer bear sold out. Second restock on bear hoodies locals and tourists alike going cray on the hoodies

Script hoodie in red/white/blue nearly sold out. Plenty of the grey/navy script hoodies left.$99

USA hoodies: 40% off and with 30% coupon : $37. Navy sold out. Red nearly sold out. A few white ones remain.

Bear beach towels 25% off. The boy bear sold out but plenty of the girl bears left. With coupon bear towels are $20

Swim trunks 40% off

COMING SOON: PRE-FALL Patchwork hoodie and varsity "P" polo. Manager did not have the price yet. The company has been watching y'all purchase at full price so like last year, look for the flood gates to open on bear gear this Fall and Holiday including more hoodies, tees, and holiday sweater. Bear sweater in burgundy/wine OR pine green OR cream. We will see which one actually releases.

Last edited:
I just left the outlet today. They put the bear sweater on the floor this morning. $199

OUTLET RESTOCK: The white soccer bear and grey soccer bear hoodies. Picked up the white soccer bear hoodie for $70 after coupon. Bear tees still in stock (royal blue bear and white soccer bear) but red soccer bear sold out. Second restock on bear hoodies locals and tourists alike going cray on the hoodies

Script hoodie in red/white/blue nearly sold out. Plenty of the grey/navy script hoodies left.$99

USA hoodies: 40% off and with 30% coupon : $37. Navy sold out. Red nearly sold out. A few white ones remain.

Bear beach towels 25% off. The boy bear sold out but plenty of the girl bears left. With coupon bear towels are $20

Swim trunks 40% off

COMING SOON: PRE-FALL Patchwork hoodie and varsity "P" polo. Manager did not have the price yet. The company has been watching y'all purchase at full price so like last year, look for the flood gates to open on bear gear this Fall and Holiday including more hoodies, tees, and holiday sweater. Bear sweater in burgundy/wine, pine green, or cream.

Damn thanks for the report duder.

How's that $199 bear sweater look/feel? Coupon work on it! Got a 30% code that says expires on 26th.

Any idea what design they doing for the wine/green/cream, or they going to be 3 different bears?

Damn thanks for the report duder.

How's that $199 bear sweater look/feel? Coupon work on it! Got a 30% code that says expires on 26th.

Any idea what design they doing for the wine/green/cream, or they going to be 3 different bears?

Yes ! The coupon works on the bear gear.
The bear sweater is the cotton that they have been releasing for the last 1-2 years, not that itchy wool blend that everyone hates. Judging from social media reaction on IG, dudes are loving it because its new BUT its actually the same bear with a different sweater! :lol:
From what the manager showed me, the holiday bear will be one of those colors; wine or green or cream. It will be a retro bear. Whatever you have seen on social media from original designs, it's coming back! The Lo Lifes are gonna be upset that more retros they've been sitting on or selling on ebay for crazy prices are being re-released!

Last edited:

Swim trunks 40% off

COMING SOON: PRE-FALL Patchwork hoodie and varsity "P" polo. Manager did not have the price yet. The company has been watching y'all purchase at full price so like last year, look for the flood gates to open on bear gear this Fall and Holiday including more hoodies, tees, and holiday sweater. Bear sweater in burgundy/wine, pine green, or cream.
Damn I just bought that towel it was just 30% off coupon though . Oh well . Is there going to be a new bear tee coming soon? I haven’t seen any emails

The bear sweater is the cotton that they have been releasing for the last 1-2 years. Judging from social media reaction on IG, dudes are loving it because its new BUT its actually the same bear with a different sweater! :lol:
From what the manager showed me, the holiday bear will be one of those colors; wine or green or cream. It will be a retro bear. Whatever you have seen on social media from original designs, it's coming back! The Lo Lifes are gonna be upset that more retros they've been sitting on or selling on ebay for crazy prices are being re-released!

Hoping for a green, not mad at wine though. Slept on that burgundy joint for a couple years back

Damn I just bought that towel it was just 30% off coupon though . Oh well . Is there going to be a new bear tee coming soon? I haven’t seen any emails
Yes, there is a new bear tee: it's a grey tee with a bear wearing a navy sweater that reads "POLO" with jeans and loafers. Early fall motif.
At the outlet there are four tees: white soccer bear; red soccer bear (sold out most places); royal blue polo bear; new grey bear released this week.

Some new shoes up on polo.com -- the folks that know RL better than I, is this a new tag? or something that was used before? Don't think I've ever seen it on shoes before... looks a lot a version of the POLO COUNTRY tag but with "POLO ATHLETICS"

upload_2018-6-22_12-18-51.png

edit:

here it is... new? or someone recognize it from old items?

upload_2018-6-22_12-20-8.png

Newt tag on a old sneaker (this is one of the styles that new balance did for ralph) This is a hybrid of the polo country/dry goods logo. Its new but using the old layout design. Rl has been doing this for a few seasons now.look at them new p wing jackets / w the police scribble badge on the front.One is from 1988(cop badge) and the other is from 1992(p wing) not really a fan of that

did the color block tricolor cross flags crewneck ever drop?

I only seen a few in size medium in person and that was from resellers I know personally. I’m waiting for that myself maby one of the only pieces I will get.

Last edited:
Newt tag on a old sneaker (this is one of the styles that new balance did for ralph) This is a hybrid of the polo country/dry goods logo. Its new but using the old layout design. Rl has been doing this for a few seasons now.look at them new p wing jackets / w the police scribble badge on the front.One is from 1988(cop badge) and the other is from 1992(p wing) not really a fan of that

I only seen a few in size medium in person and that was from resellers I know personally. I’m waiting for that myself maby one of the only pieces I will get.

So are we actually getting more Cross Flag gear? I Kinda feel as if that collection is dead. Really do hope they dropped the better cross flag gear in the states like the stripped hoodie and sweatpants and sweatshirts

Yoooo my guy @SlunderKingpin put me on this guy's page. He's from Toronto, wonder if he's an NTer :nerd:

He has some dope pieces.

Think you mean very very dope.

Saw his cp-93 video... Heard him call the hat an "outfit hat"... Never heard that before. He said wouldn't get worn much, only with the matching polo.... It's that a regular term? I can't imagine doing an exact match on a busy design in an outfit. Something as crazy as the cp-93 stuff goes way better with some plain shorts/jeans and a single color polo or tshirt, imo.

rl showed the cp93 items off in some crazy setups in their marketing material that would never make sense in real world, but I do think the general idea of mixing in some of the pieces with suit/sport coats/etc can work. Think any of the polo's would go well with white jeans/pants.

Dude has an impressive collection for sure.

So are we actually getting more Cross Flag gear? I Kinda feel as if that collection is dead. Really do hope they dropped the better cross flag gear in the states like the stripped hoodie and sweatpants and sweatshirts

Idk.from what I saw and was told there’s more to all these releases but I doubt that everything drops.the sweatshirt and pants did drop here and it’s a couple of crossflags polo color ways that I only seen on the foreign market.i have no info myself as to the tri color crossflag releasing I wish I did.

Last edited:
Think you mean very very dope.

Saw his cp-93 video... Heard him call the hat an "outfit hat"... Never heard that before. He said wouldn't get worn much, only with the matching polo.... It's that a regular term? I can't imagine doing an exact match on a busy design in an outfit. Something as crazy as the cp-93 stuff goes way better with some plain shorts/jeans and a single color polo or tshirt, imo.

rl showed the cp93 items off in some crazy setups in their marketing material that would never make sense in real world, but I do think the general idea of mixing in some of the pieces with suit/sport coats/etc can work. Think any of the polo's would go well with white jeans/pants.

Dude has an impressive collection for sure.

Agreed. Sometimes too much matching doesn't look good.

Back
Top Bottom