**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

4E0AA79E-14A5-475D-B805-BBC638AB2BE9.png
I picked this goose up..it's on it way

Never in my life have I considered purchasing a “bot” but for that Steep Tech lookin jacket out the collection Id do it lol. Both the jacket and the pants are stoooopid.... but also stupidly priced, especially for that release date.

Yea imma have to pass, too close to the holidays to swing a $700 jacket for myself. Hoping and praying that illl be able to catch one later for the low

RL.COM on some bull**** with the pump fake sell out ****. Coat I was going to get on black friday would add to cart but I wouldn't be able to complete purchase because it was out of stock. Go on their now and its a damn near full size run

UK steady gettin Blessed while we the step-kids jus watchin from across the pond... and they heat will sit in all sizes.
Indeed. That is the closest jacket to a straight 90s piece that I have ever seen. Only thing better is the snow neach and stadium pullovers.
It does not look like a retro at all.

Indeed. That is the closest jacket to a straight 90s piece that I have ever seen. Only thing better is the snow neach and stadium pullovers.
It does not look like a retro at all.

Dont forget about that POLO denim baseball jacket too. Got a 90’s flava to it too

Back
Top Bottom