**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Same. But the S shirts wouldn’t add to my cart, nor would the blue L. Meow the shorts are out in some sizes too.
How come when I was 16 I could get my hands on anything and meow as an adult I always miss LOL

Checked out with a Med green shirt on opening ceremony but I’m not holding my breath. They’ve cancelled orders for these "limited edition" polo drops before.

Damn. Simply tried to scoop up a medium in any color (but preferably red, then green), and struck out on all. Had one in the cart over on Opening Ceremony but, of course, that disappeared while trying to pay for it.

Damn. Simply tried to scoop up a medium in any color (but preferably red, then green), and struck out on all. Had one in the cart over on Opening Ceremony but, of course, that disappeared while trying to pay for it.
I had to enter my CC info like 4 times on Opening Ceremony before they'd let me check out. Thought for sure I was gonna get cart jacked.

You literally had 60 seconds at most to pull the trigger by the time I posted they had sizes they were gone but they were there you better off checking out one at time also memorizing your cc helps

That was bunz.
Prices on the bay are atrocious.
i felt this would happen, aint nothin else droppin today so bots was loaded.

$168 was too cheap good price for the shorts shirt should have been $225 so actual heads could get it rl losing money imo

Back
Top Bottom