**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

1596296540266.png

Not bad. It retailed for 298.00

I wanted it to fit big. No stickers.

No dead people sizes aka medium.

A medium talks to the dead.

Last edited:
Medium back in stock...

Did somebody say that dreaded word in Polo collecting? A size ... medium?

Mediumship is the practice of purportedly mediating communication between spirits of the dead and living
human beings. Practitioners are known as "mediums"

The POLO item you are looking for is dead (beginning grail status) when you only find size... mediums.
You reach grail status when no size above medium is ever located again.

Last edited:
I have a Limited P2 zip jacket, size Small (fits like medium/large) new with tags for sale. Asking 200 shipped!

There might be a defect with the cinch buttons on the sleeves, it doesn’t effect it at all u less you plan on cinching It up. Added a photo to show it, one of the buttons is on the inner part, the other on the outter.

Selling it cheap either way! I paid $500
THAT's a Nice Steal!

1596468758230.png

Gonna screen print this to the back.

HURDLES 3.png

Official vintage Polo jacket. 25.00
Official polo graphic 0 dollars.
Custom is priceless.

jacket_hurdle-removebg-preview.png

Coming soon to my wardrobe.
1 of 1.

Official Polo Sport Hoodie. 89.00
Official Ralph Lauren Graphics 0.0
Screen print shop labor 30.00
sport_hood-removebg-preview.png

beams_back-removebg-preview.png

Coming to my wardrobe. 1 of 1
Javelin_hoodie_new-removebg-preview (1).png

beams_hoodie-removebg-preview (1).png

Official Polo garment with label.
Official Polo graphics. No distortion.
Professional Screen printer.

Cut out the retailer and weak new designers.

Its an OFFICIAL custom.
Now its a Made in the USA official Garment.
The graphics are official RL. No distortion.
Screen printer is professional. Same equipment as the Asian factory.
Hoodie is official Polo Sport with label.
The only thing missing is the awful retro design team.

I will compare mine to any retro you got on in quality.
Matter of fact I will show up on the deuce with the jacket and hoodie.
and compare quality with anybody.

Last edited:
Gonna screen print this
View attachment 2622807

To the back of this...
As a Medium, I'm both mildly offended by the term 'dead people sizes' but also mindblown by the 'a medium talks to the dead' statement. :lol:

It's true though. When all that is left of any in demand Polo item is a medium, It is beginning its slow way to grail status.
The chance of you getting any size above medium is dead. As time moves on your chances get worst. lol

Im so mad I didnt get the Climb Man rugby. I slept and now Im stuck in the dead zone on that one.

1596488697743.png

I slept on this one. SMH Why? I was just being cheap at the time.

Hopefully they come to their senses and do a nylon hi tech jacket with this on the back
or I will find a old hitech jacket and use my expensive graphics card and 400 dollar Photoshop
and pull the graphic
myself and have the local screen printer do it for me.

Last edited:
What's a good price for the chariots Marsh Jacket? I have a line on one for 480 but it feels kinda high?

What's a good price for the chariots Marsh Jacket? I have a line on one for 480 but it feels kinda high?

See that coat on ebay going for 380 but I dont know what size. Used tho. Check ebay and use paypal.
If its not right, you can open a dispute and they take ya money back for you after you send it back.

Gonna screen print this
View attachment 2622807

To the back of this...

It's true though. When all that is left of any in demand Polo item is a medium, It is beginning its slow way to grail status.
The chance of you getting any size above medium is dead. As time moves on your chances get worst. lol

Im so mad I didnt get the Climb Man rugby. I slept and now Im stuck in the dead zone on that one.

1596488697743.png

I slept on this one. SMH Why? I was just being cheap at the time.

Hopefully they come to their senses and do a nylon hi tech jacket with this on the back
or I will find a old hitech jacket and use my expensive graphics card and 400 dollar Photoshop
and pull the graphic
myself and have the local screen printer do it for me.

Aren’t you cheap all of the time 🤔🧐
And; complaintive💯

Don’t listen to em rico you on your way to becoming a seasoned pro lo head I like what you doing with the screens that white sport hoody better than anything this whole year...really feeling the combining of the lines

I know this is a Polo forum but Im coming up on thangs man. Damn. Aint know this came back.
Last one at Lord Taylor. Its like 1990s is trying to pull me back in.
YES THIS IS A POLO FORUM, BUT 40 dollars is insane. Had to get it.

1596498104835.png

1596498143918.png

Lord Taylor going out of business/clearance sale. They got some Polo too. But not as discounted. But at this price had to grab it.

Gonna resell this. I dont mind re selling Hilfiger. If the dive man is not stitched or screen printed this will be resold.

Last edited:
1990s Pulling me back in. Every time I try to be cheap, I come up on something.
Thank God Polo is too stubborn to do the Rings Stadium or I might need financial counseling.

Polo keep being stubborn. Keep hating the ones who love you. Ruin the retros just enough so we dont go crazy and bankrupt our
selves. Jesus knows if they did replicas instead of retros, I would be making wifey open an ONLY FANS. smh

Don’t listen to em rico you on your way to becoming a seasoned pro lo head I like what you doing with the screens that white sport hoody better than anything this whole year...really feeling the combining of the lines

Polo Sport is actually all the lines in my opinion. Olympics, climbing, skiing, shooting, racing is all sport. Mixing Stadium with Sport is natural
to me. I hope Polo steals that hoodie and jacket. Fans deserve better stadium items.

I love Polo so much I try to shame them by buying other brands. But I don't re sell Polo out of Nostalgia. I re sell other brands.
Thats how I pay respect to my old friend from High school. Hopefully they get their designs back on track. I tried to resell the ski hoodie and 93 sail polo and I cant do it.
I rather sell off my old synthesizers. Its funny.

Last edited:
I know this is a Polo forum but Im coming up on thangs man. Damn. Aint know this came back.
Last one at Lord Taylor. Its like 1990s is trying to pull me back in.
YES THIS IS A POLO FORUM, BUT 40 dollars is insane. Had to get it.

1596498104835.png

1596498143918.png

Lord Taylor going out of business/clearance sale. They got some Polo too. But not as discounted. But at this price had to grab it.

Gonna resell this. I dont mind re selling Hilfiger. If the dive man is not stitched or screen printed this will be resold.
The right Hilfiger should at least be viewed by any 90's dude. I ain't mad it.
C03FADA9-33A8-47A9-80AC-B6C6F6A7FC15.jpeg

Tommy, Polo, and Nautica, all in one flick. I committed the cardinal sin and mixed Tommy AND Polo! My man Craig Boogie crouched over Khaki Nautica-down head to toe. (I think his shoes were literally Nautica). Pretty sure my man Iron Works lurkin' in the background is rockin' Nautica coat, too. They stayed in Nautica, but the more subtle looks. So they always looked like the rich kids from the other side of town. Kentucky State Univ Homecoming, 1996*.

*(We smiling cause we all just got degrees in May the same year, and the world had yet to kick our **** the hard way and tell us you STILL ain't shizz out here and that nobady cares. LOL!)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom