**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

290 last night.

1617887133494.png

Next week.

As far as I am concerned, the snow beach pants won the collection.
Just my opinion.

They are the only item I have never saw before ever.

The P wing sweatshirt has been released before and so has the stadium and stampede pieces.
In different colors. The crests have been released before as well.
Th P wing stuff was flooded the last 2 years. But I still like that white p wing sweat shirt.

I have never saw those snow beach pants in yellow.
They were never retro'd in any color before last night.

I would not have released yellow snow beach pants. They should have been red. The jacket is already yellow.
Ya gonna look like big bird in yellow jacket and yellow pants... Good job if you got something

And then this...

You like the guy that throws dirt about the town jumpoff around his boys, but be cuddling and pillow talking with her behind closed doors

Get it together Rico :lol:

This isn't even my lane of RL and I am so impressed with this release. No hype, just old fashioned word of mouth and incredible retro items. The varsity jacket is amazing!

THIS^^^ My exact same sentiments! I was just sitting there, stunned. I thought it was an internet mock up. And I've never even prayed at the alter of P-Wing or Snow Beach, ever!

While that vest burns my retinas in yellow like that, and I always thought cold wave pants were hideous, I damn sure had my mouse on that white P-Wing sweatshirt. Couldn't believe most joints still had a full size run! Thankfully, they were out of Xl-XXL by the time I saw it. And was MEGA impressed with that P-Wing pullover, I just can NOT do tartan plaid under any circumstances.

You can find the original photoshop design concepts for this Ralph Lauren release in the Fila Thread.

We AAAAAALLLLLL laughing at Rico, and then when it dies off, not a damn person on here didn't mutter under their breath, "I'll be damned. Rico was right!"

THIS^^^ My exact same sentiments! I was just sitting there, stunned. I thought it was an internet mock up. And I've never even prayed at the alter of P-Wing or Snow Beach, ever!

While that vest burns my retinas in yellow like that, and I always thought cold wave pants were hideous, I damn sure had my mouse on that white P-Wing sweatshirt. Couldn't believe most joints still had a full size run! Thankfully, they were out of Xl-XXL by the time I saw it. And was MEGA impressed with that P-Wing pullover, I just can NOT do tartan plaid under any circumstances.

We AAAAAALLLLLL laughing at Rico, and then when it dies off, not a damn person on here didn't mutter under their breath, "I'll be damned. Rico was right!"
:lol: Rico can't stay out his own way. It's comedy at this point. He's human, and like the rest of us, there's always something that Ralph has that we will spend our money on no matter what our stance is at the moment.

I usually never purchase RL items with visible branding, and I also caved and made a purchase. I'm supposed to be watching from the sidelines :smh:
The items are that good in this collection.

Anyone got links for the yellow snow beach vest or pants? Or the stadium plaid popover?

I know sold out... but I’m still going to try and refresh like an idiot every morning and night, hoping to catch either popping up in size Large.

if anyone bought and changed their mind, and is allergic to making money...let me know!

the one day I don’t religiously check my polo sites for new stuff, they drop the best capsule I’ve seen yet. Gosh Daaaamn

I think the lesson learned here is like supreme and Jordan is to check everyday at 6:59am pt/9:59am et ....hey Siri set daily reminder to get that lo at 6:58 am....ok now playing the ten crack commandments....
1617898206597.jpeg

:lol: Rico can't stay out his own way. It's comedy at this point. He's human, and like the rest of us, there's always something that Ralph has that we will spend our money on no matter what our stance is at the moment.

I usually never purchase RL items with visible branding, and I also caved and made a purchase. I'm supposed to be watching from the sidelines :smh:
The items are that good in this collection.
What piece you pick up? if I had to guess my money on the 1993 color blocked zip up? post one Rico joke if correct two if not

What piece you pick up? if I had to guess my money on the 1993 color blocked zip up? post one Rico joke if correct two if not
:lol: Rico's has put enough pressure on himself the past few days. I leave the jokes alone.

I'll post well I have it in-hand. There's still a chance the order it could be canceled.

Anyone got links for the yellow snow beach vest or pants? Or the stadium plaid popover?

I know sold out... but I’m still going to try and refresh like an idiot every morning and night, hoping to catch either popping up in size Large.

if anyone bought and changed their mind, and is allergic to making money...let me know!

the one day I don’t religiously check my polo sites for new stuff, they drop the best capsule I’ve seen yet. Gosh Daaaamn

Fyi:

Vest
https://www.brownsfashion.com/shopp...x-browns-snow-beach-reversible-gilet-15780074

Stadium plaid pullover
https://www.brownsfashion.com/shopping/polo-ralph-lauren-x-browns-1992-logo-hooded-jacket-15780029

Didn’t save the Big Bird pants. You’ll have to get that product link from anyone who bought or viewed. Last night restock was prob around 11 pm pst/2 am est. Star mark items to Wishlist after logging in.

Would be surprised if oos items restocked. Think back if previous worldwide retailer collabs were on any other sites. Good Luck, Happy Hunting.

Don’t forget email signup disco code.

funny how a few days ago dudes was in here talking about retirement, the pwing, crest and snowbeach brought the energy back quickly! 😂
me on the other hand, I keep that same energy at all times!
20210408_131250.jpg

😏
dude!! they hats not toilet paper...pandemic is over ...stop the hoarding!! ....lemme hold one of those for you ?

I put pressure on polo for the ski pants.

Damn right I got my pair.

They know we want it because I stay on their *** about that snow beach line.

It's here ain't it?

Y'all ain't get no eskimo but you got that god damn pant and the p wing replica.

Closed mouths don't get fed.

They released a snow beach in the damn spring time.

That aint normal.

Look at those sales. Polo knows I am right as always.

Last edited:
S/O to RicoSwa RicoSwa for the restock I cooked up the pwing tartan crew and crest polo in a xxl. I was so hurt that I couldn’t cop any pieces then he blessed up. Much love lo fam.

i would have liked the pants in another colour but i still copped. tryna visualise them with the black snow beach 🤔 still gonna look too wild to pull off imo

I wonder if browns wanted to do the actual snow beach jacket but got told no. seems like the only logical explanation for why they didnt do one

Back
Top Bottom