**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Nothing but appreciation for Resellers. I wouldn't have access to many of the things that I like from RL without them.

But this new breed, that don't even have the items, is a problem. I'm seeing sellers post other people's live ebay auctions with white backgrounds at a 100% markup. 6 different dudes jumping in like brokers offering the same ebay item, and can't even answer questions or send additional photos. Then posting '🎯SOLD🎯' when the real ebay auction ends... like money really is going to hit their account 😐

To the honest Resellers that put pressure on RL, Corp., I salute you. But these ebay auction leaches with no product of their own need to be starved out of this thing.

Which resellers put pressure on RL Corp and how? I don't get it.
Honest Resellers that put pressure on RL, Corp. are those who sell RL products that are in-stock and full priced to buyers below retail; sell products to buyers earlier than the RL release date; make RL's limited capsule items available to a much broader group outside of The Polo App; sell high tier products from past collections below retail; or directly impact RL's distribution chain in favor of the buyers.

Last edited:
Honest Resellers that put pressure on RL, Corp. are those who sell RL products that are in-stock and full priced to buyers below retail; sell products to buyers earlier than the RL release date; make RL's limited capsule items available to a much broader group outside of The Polo App; sell high tier products from past collections below retail; or directly impact RL's distribution chain in favor of the buyers.
How does one find these types of Resellers? I only know the ebay route but they are not nearly as benevolent as the ones you use or know.

Do they make fake Aztec beacon hoodie? I am looking for one and saw a bunch on eBay but not sure if they are real... this picture is just in reference to what I'm looking for.... this is not the exact listing I'm looking to buy on eBay... not trying to cop a fake
Screenshot_20220726-170910_eBay.jpg

Do they make fake Aztec beacon hoodie? I am looking for one and saw a bunch on eBay but not sure if they are real... this picture is just in reference to what I'm looking for.... this is not the exact listing I'm looking to buy on eBay... not trying to cop a fake
Screenshot_20220726-170910_eBay.jpg
This is not fake. There are a couple of versions of this hoodie with slightly different textures/fades.. I think this is the one that dropped in the outlets. The earlier one has a small patch on the left corner of the pocket and is a bit brighter. Both are nice. Only reason I never bought the second is because I had the first. Drawstring is a little different too.

Dtlr has the ps100 high tops on clearance. Basically full size run avail...

Been wanting the all black ones for a while... Grabbed those and the red /yellow.

Edit: if anyone ever sees the ps200 tartan on sale somewhere.. Mind posting it? Can't imagine that shoe sold well. Had a somewhat weird design for a "tartan" shoe... But still thought it could work with the polo sport tartan sweatsuit and some other outfits.

Screenshot_20220727-070828.png

Last edited:
This is not fake. There are a couple of versions of this hoodie with slightly different textures/fades.. I think this is the one that dropped in the outlets. The earlier one has a small patch on the left corner of the pocket and is a bit brighter. Both are nice. Only reason I never bought the second is because I had the first. Drawstring is a little different too.
Yeah the one from 7/8 years ago was a spring release with a thinner material, brighter colors, patch on kangaroo pouch and a different pattern, the one he posted a picture of released at TJ Max ($125 retail tag) & the outlets ($198 retail tag/$228 big&tall) at the same time (FW2021), the outlet version seems to have a slightly thicker material than the TJ Max version but it’s not much of a difference

How does one find these types of Resellers? I only know the ebay route but they are not nearly as benevolent as the ones you use or know.
Ebay and other sites like it are the best places to start. You can also find good sellers on the social giants. They aren't everywhere, but are out there.

HUGE outdoorsy Polo Sport drop on the RL site. Bunch of the best pieces showing currently unavailable though smh
For sure copping:

Couple under retail pickups:
B40F4456-01DC-4139-AA63-B85F60A4F4D6.jpeg

Bayport length is a little short but won’t be an issue. Super fast shipping like under 36 hours from each spot unreal. Tidal wave of country stuff hitting my closet this year has begun; thanks again for the link bklyn style baby bklyn style baby 👌

Anybody near Michigan city indiana...

Quite a nice rack of purple label in the polo factory store there.

They actually had the black turtleneck with the southwest/cowboy theme from last winter on the top of the rack. Msrp $1700, size medium..tagged $299. Saw a beautiful sportcoat tagged $2500 or so in 42R at $349. Id imagine the coupons work, too.

Id have gone thru every item on the rack normally but had my 3yo going nuts... Only had chance to stop for a moment on way back to Chicago from south haven.

Btw: if you live in midwest, checkout South haven Michigan if you've never been. I was really blown away... Beautiful vacation/boating/Beach town that looks like its out of a TV show.

Anyone see this for sale besides ralph website?

$98.50 tough to swallow on a tshirt, but looks quality being made if the mesh material from the polos.

Can't find it anywhere else and the rl website started saying low stock with all the small and bigger sizes already sold out.
Screenshot_20220731-181932.png
Screenshot_20220731-181937.png

Back
Top Bottom