**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

You guys are seriously feeling this?:x

Wow.

ALL of that hype for this?

Annoying *** hook.
Simple *** beat.
That was the best beat MikeWillMadeIt had for Ross?

I thought Rozay had a dope ear for beats...

underwhelming as hell, and i was lookin forward to the album. |I

It's aight. Basically what I expected when I heard Mike Will was doing the beat. Ross need to let this dude Tracy T go. Son is trash. :lol:

Still looking forward to the album though.

This may be the first Ross album i buy. Of course, I said the same thing about GFID, then got in my sister's truck and a month before its out she gives me the Derek Fisher troll face while Amsterdam plays

Mess with Ross heavy. Old ish keeps my trunk rattling. But im not feeling ANYTHING I've heard from this CD so far.
mean.gif

Ehhh, on voice alone Tracy T >>> Pill :lol:, and I've only heard Tracy T once. Pill has no personality nor presence what so ever.

Ok den :rolleyes

track is nice minus the HOOK...I think they just wanted to give everybody what we all wanted that was they reunite on a STREET TURN UP track mission complete...Good to see dudes come together after beefin over some dum issh....Its crazy how things work though after all that BMF turmoil & people that got involved like BLEU,ALLEY BOY,MEECH etc all those clowns are back to square one & ROSS & JEEZY are working together again...

Last edited:
War Ready sounds like a generic Ross banger smh

Expected more because of the collabo

Plus before this, Mike Will sounded like he was switching it up lately on the boards

Same old **** though

Tracklist got me interested in the album though . . . hopefully that long stretch of Ross only tracks isn't filler

War Ready is trash, disappointing beat from Mike Will

Didn't have high hopes to begin with, they shoulda went for different production or atleast a harder beat

What's really important, where the **** is Maybachs Music V with Bobby Womack?

War Ready is tough to me mainly cuz of jeezy's verse. He bodied that ****. The beat was cool as well

I don't know where you're from but you call some one a "f*** boy" and attempt to approach them like you want to do some thing, that's beef. But maybe I was taking these guys to serious, my bad.

And i won't say Jeezy lost and Ross won but you're a fool if you think this isn't gonna help Jeezy more than it will help Ross. Jeezy has not been popping like the old Jeezy. His last album was delayed like twice and took over 2 years to release. Ross made a negative impact on Jeezy when this fake beef started but that's my opinion.
Jeezy had no big buzz during his last album but actually did more units than Ross. Ross always has a crazy buzz but can't get people to purchase his albums in abundance. Rick Ross has good records but nobody wants to see him perform. That's why is tours always get canceled while you'll see Jeezy all over Europe doing shows. I'd take jeezy's career over Ross's anyday. Judging by how this song is wack I don't see either of them benefiting.

Back
Top Bottom