**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

Drake Mic was ****** up so he took Diddy's Mic since he was the one that had to perform anyway. I have no idea why diddy picked up the Mic that drake dropped tho, probably was faded as usual.

Last edited:
Aight.

I hated taht Nobody track when I first heard it but. But streaming the whole album now. **** is evil 
sick.gif

nthat.gif

LA LA LAAAAA LA

Last edited:
^This, I did a complete 180 on that nobody track....

This album is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] dawg it start kinda slow but it ends verrrrry strong...Glad he left that lex Luger trap rap off this one.

WHEW THAT YEEZUS BLESSING ON SANCTIFIED THO WHEWWWWW
THAT YE X ROZAY VERSE THO WHEWWW :x :pimp: :x :pimp: :x :pimp: :x :pimp: :x :pimp: :x :pimp: :x :pimp: :x :pimp: :x :pimp: :x :pimp: :x :pimp: :x :pimp: :x :pimp: :x :pimp: :x :pimp: :x :pimp: :x :pimp: :x :pimp:

Last edited:
^This, I did a complete 180 on that nobody track....

This album is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] dawg it start kinda slow but it ends verrrrry strong...Glad he left that lex Luger trap rap off this one.

What happened to waiting till March 4th my guy lol

Last edited:
Listened to the album on iTunes.​
 ​
Pretty good listen. Skipped a few tracks just cause I wasn't feeling the first few seconds/minutes. Still a pretty good album.​
 ​
Favorite tracks are probably Rich Is Gangsta, In Vein w/ The Weeknd, and Sanctified.​
 ​
Wayne dropped a surprisingly decent verse on Thug Cry too.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom