**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

ross aint got this much love on nt in a while
laugh.gif
He released an album that deserves this much praise

Album is cool but Ross isn't as creative anymore and he's lost. A skit about his fake shooting attempt then his horrible take on Biggie's "nobody"? Dawg you aren't biggie, puff is a scary man he can make a man think anything

"Baptized by the dope boys...
Ordained by the **********...
My salvation is the cashflow..."

:pimp: :pimp:

Ross went crazy with all the bible/church references throughout the album... Provided a whole different vibe to it, IMO...

Mafia Music III reminds me of Jay-Z's "Momma Loves Me" in the instrumental... Folks is sleeping on that track...

"...Bill Belichick, coachin and callin' the shots...
Throw a yellow flag, {()} N's body drop!
Then we celebrate... Black bottles pop
Time to elevate... then we open shop!..."

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

eek.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
YO WHAT DID I JUST LISTEN TO?!!! ROSS REALLY DID IT THIS TIME, THIS IS HIS MASTERPIECE!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Rozay came with it on this one....kinda disappointed that there's no Maybach Music 5, 4 just seems like an weird number to end it on.

After a first listen I thought it was cool. Could do without those tracks with French. Wish there was a maybach music 5

Yea, gave it a good listen and definitely think NT's hyping it up a bit. It's cool but I still like TD better.

I hate reggae as well that's probably why I can't get into MM3 yet. I'll give it a few more listens though...

Ross drop gems since he released.

Good to see folks getting over that mess he had with 50 and focusing on the music.

Last edited:
Anything else you guys are putting on yours besides "Oyster"? I dont know what else he's dropped in the passed couple of months. Thanks

Anything else you guys are putting on yours besides "Oyster"? I dont know what else he's dropped in the passed couple of months. Thanks

I added oil money gang ft. Jadakiss

I just want Justice League to produce for Ross. Make a ***** feel rich when they are together :pimp:

The version I have has Box Chevy, I Wonder Why, and No Games ft Future on it...

Back
Top Bottom