The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread. TEFLON DON JULY 20th

If the C.O. thing never happened... I can only imagine where dude would be right now...
30t6p3b.gif

Dude is WINNING.

I understand the excitement. But what exactly is the purpose of signing all these @%%%$* that are in the same lane? Annnnnd dont sale?

Originally Posted by babam11218719

Originally Posted by pdot

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Mr Oizo

I'm not playing I NEED that song. That +#+ BANGS and it's like a 20 second clip. I've looked everywhere 
mad.gif
ohwell.gif

im sayin
mad.gif
laugh.gif
It's obvious nobody knows. I mean I tried to identify it myself, but came up with nothing.
grin.gif
That's the remix to Dirty Money - Your Love feat. Trey Songz
What's the Wale song at the end of that video with the horns?  Im not up on Wale but that sounded hot.
The MC off of the More About Nothing mixtape...

Originally Posted by cartune

I understand the excitement. But what exactly is the purpose of signing all these @%%%$* that are in the same lane? Annnnnd dont sale?

Every hot rapper does it. Look how big G-Unit was.

And on the topic of this my boy is in talks with MMG. He is a produce and has made a few tracks for Yung Berg that had good success and he produced Make Love To You off the new Diddy Mixtape Love Love vs Hate Love

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

His verse on DiaND is stuck in my head. The buildup to it, the way the beat drops, just epic
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
Looking at my !%#@% bet she'll give ya %+# a bone...

sick.gif

Never got why ppl where so mad Rawse got the feature on there. He absolutely spazzed. And Im a huge Kanye Stan
...Got bless the man I put the sights ova! .....UHHHH

Because his verse has absolutely nothing to do with the concept of the song. It sounds like a verse he would spit over a random Lex Luger beat. 

I thought he ripped the beat too and his verse wasn't out of place.  He has a few lines that reflect Kanye's past and new personas.   "Excess is just my character" is def. talking about how grandiose Yeezy is.  the "double headed monster" parallels Ross' "schizophrenic" flow
smokin.gif
eek.gif
@ "God bless the man I put this ice over"= Ye's piece/ him choosing money (illuminati?
laugh.gif
) over religion, which is probably why Runway then "Hell" of a life are the next tracks.  

Meek Millz sounds like a fake Young Chris to me. As long as Rozay is on ever track this album won't be bad.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Meek Millz sounds like a fake Young Chris to me. As long as Rozay is on ever track this album won't be bad.

I agree, I don't see the hype about Meek Millz. He has the typical Philly flow

Back
Top Bottom