THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Damn we could've had Mayo and Thabeet for Monta.
Just saw that
mad.gif
. I would've done it for the OJ/Hunter swap already. I like Monta, but OJ just seems like a better fit next to Curry. And then you throw in Thabeet instead of Hunter which is a big plus and maybe Haddadi too? Stupid front office.

Warriors Rejected Mayo, Thabeet For Monta Offer
[h1]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi...rriors_rejected_mayo_thabeet_for_monta_offer/[/h1]
[h1]Warriors Rejected Mayo, Thabeet For Monta Offer[/h1]

Feb 19, 2010 7:48 PM EST

Mayo_OJ_mem.jpg
The Warriors rejected a proposed deal with Memphis that would have sentMonta Ellis to the Grizzlies for O.J. Mayo and Hasheem Thabeet,according to two separate sources.

Hamed Haddadi may or may not have been included in the deal as well.

“I don’t care about that,

Originally Posted by gusyouout

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Damn we could've had Mayo and Thabeet for Monta.
Just saw that
mad.gif
. I would've done it for the OJ/Hunter swap already. I like Monta, but OJ just seems like a better fit next to Curry. And then you throw in Thabeet instead of Hunter which is a big plus and maybe Haddadi too? Stupid front office.

Warriors Rejected Mayo, Thabeet For Monta Offer
[h1]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi...rriors_rejected_mayo_thabeet_for_monta_offer/[/h1]
[h1]Warriors Rejected Mayo, Thabeet For Monta Offer[/h1]

Feb 19, 2010 7:48 PM EST

Mayo_OJ_mem.jpg
The Warriors rejected a proposed deal with Memphis that would have sentMonta Ellis to the Grizzlies for O.J. Mayo and Hasheem Thabeet,according to two separate sources.

Hamed Haddadi may or may not have been included in the deal as well.

“I don’t care about that,

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

I high fived jaymee at the charlotte game. told her she was fine as hell.
laugh.gif
nice...What was her reply?
she just smiled and said thanks. I had seats right next to the players entrance tunnel and she walked by after the game. i was about to tell her to leave her man for me but that wouldve been bad. hahah.

Devean George first time in the game and it's midway through the 3rd quarter. Why in the world does Don Nelson hold our team back?
smh.gif

Maggette and Monta got to go already. They kill any team chemistry. Too much 1-on-1. Then it forces the rest of the team to limit their touches and gets others forcing shots just for the sake of getting a shot.

Back
Top Bottom