THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

I think he can play both, but since he's so tall, a typical SF would be just as fast (typically) so it would negate the advantage he typically has againstPF (typical)

damn, quoted me right before the edit
laugh.gif

well, without a doubt that AR is better off playing the 4 right now, but i see him as a LO type of player, switching back and forth. using his height andstrength against smaller fowards, and his speed and agility on the natural 4s. hell if buike can play the center, im damn sure he can too
laugh.gif

I'm so thankful Clutch Jumper is on the team...oh Rowell, you are awesome.

Otis Smith is that dude, I beat him in knockout at a Warriors basketball camp way, way back in the day.
pimp.gif

lmfao @ Otis Smith got heated when he offered so much and these mutha #$()#$(* still wouldn't budge.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Andrew630

i really hope adrian peterson doesnt score...
scoring 153pts should be a win! but oh well...
for a second, i thought i was going to pull it out but stupid favre....
I'll take a great game from the niners over a fantasy win any day
pimp.gif

what the...i just looked at the schedule and i dont even play you GSDOUBLEU.

consider yourself lucky
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

smh.gif
%$%* you Percy Harvin.

I'm 0-4 but I'm gonna come back....
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ouch...lost by 1 pt

going off the top of my head, Brady, Boldin, Vincent Jackson, DeAngelo Williams, Joseph Addai, Shockey....Ginn, Leon Washington, can't remember the rest.

My team is a joke right now. Lets make some moves. Im ready for a major shake up.

going off the top of my head, Brady, Boldin, Vincent Jackson, DeAngelo Williams, Joseph Addai, Shockey....Ginn, Leon Washington, can't remember the rest.
It would be easier to just post a screen shot.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

It would be easier to just post a screen shot.
laugh.gif
Too lazy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

what the...i just looked at the schedule and i dont even play you GSDOUBLEU.

consider yourself lucky
nerd.gif

smh.gif
%$%* you Percy Harvin.

I'm 0-4 but I'm gonna come back....
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ouch...lost by 1 pt
really? i thought we all play everyone?

I can't wait until the season starts. I really wanted to see BWright play this year though. I thought this was going to be his break out year. SMH, buthopefully Curry will get some burn because I'm liking what I see so far. His shooting will come along.
pimp.gif

Hey nt, I wanted to knw what prices I should be looking at for tickets in he upper deck but in center and first row.. I'm asking this because I'mlooking to buy some tickets warriors vs kings for my little brother cause he's a kings fan..

Since the kings suck...wouldn't the tickets be cheaper? I'm looking to buy these off someone, I have never bough. Tickets before and would not like tooverpay or get ripped off by sellers.. They are sec201 row 1 btw

thanks

wow i missed 5 pages of this thread.. thanks for posting the link OP! like Robert Rowell you sure do look out for the future of your team!

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

Hey nt, I wanted to knw what prices I should be looking at for tickets in he upper deck but in center and first row.. I'm asking this because I'm looking to buy some tickets warriors vs kings for my little brother cause he's a kings fan..

Since the kings suck...wouldn't the tickets be cheaper? I'm looking to buy these off someone, I have never bough. Tickets before and would not like to overpay or get ripped off by sellers.. They are sec201 row 1 btw

thanks
Prices for season ticket holders are $35 a ticket. I wouldn't pay anymore than that. Considering that its the Kings I'd probably payaround $45/$50 for both
laugh.gif

Iminchucks5 hit up westcoastgotti...he has the connection here in the front office for single game tickets, and i can get you set up for mini plans...but ifyou just wanted that one game, i would hit up gotti, because when you go through the front office you dont have to worry about paying fees or taxes...

the game on sunday was pretty impressive...curry handled himself extremely well, monta looks like hes back to being healthy...it was really nice to seerandolph patrolling the paint and being aggressive to where he was trying to block shots...stack jacks looking like hes in mid season form...warriors depththis year will hopefully get them back into that 8th spot...OCT 28th is coming fast!!!

hey thanks...i sent a message to "westcoastgotti"...but the username says he has never made a post.

Back
Top Bottom