*The Official SEC FOOTBALL* Season Report

No DJ Hall even on the honorable mention.

smh.gif
That doesnt even make a stictch of sense, they got Lucas Taylor on the 2nd team over Hall.

I see wha tthey did, they took away a WR spot so they could get to ATH in the 1st team for Harvin & Jones.
smh.gif
DJ Hall is an ALL SEC PERFORMER AT WR.PERIOD

I'm surprised Gilberts lil cousin didn't even get on that honorable mention. He was ballin out on kick/punt returns this year, especially to start offthe year.

Most of the names on all these lists are based off of preseason hypes/players with the most stats at a position.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Gunna why did you get banned?

Because D.J. Shockley almost won the Heisman.
laugh.gif

Oh, and we've got another arrest. :smh: @ these Florida dudes. What a heinous act.
laugh.gif

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/ncaa/12/05/florida.arrest.ap/index.html

GAINESVILLE, Fla. (AP) -- Florida defensive end Jermaine Cunningham and a former teammate were arrested Wednesday on a misdemeanor battery charge because they allegedly hit a restaurant worker with a sandwich and cups, police said.
Cunningham and former Gators linebacker Jon Demps were being held without bond, according to Alachua County Jail records.

Gainesville police said they were arrested after a restaurant employee told officers the players harassed him when told they needed to pay for a bag of chips. The two became verbally abusive toward the man and hit him with a sandwich and empty soda cups, according to a police report.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

BANNED?
U mean the Gunna B Me name ?
No he means the GUNNA GET IT one because he knows that you are gonna lose that one either tonight during the CFB awards post, Saturday during theHeisman post, or on New Years when the Vawls go for it on 4th and 8 with Ainge running the zone read option.

Originally Posted by DLo13

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Gunna why did you get banned?

Because D.J. Shockley almost won the Heisman.
laugh.gif

Oh, and we've got another arrest.
smh.gif
@ these Florida dudes. What a heinous act.
laugh.gif

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/ncaa/12/05/florida.arrest.ap/index.html

GAINESVILLE, Fla. (AP) -- Florida defensive end Jermaine Cunningham and a former teammate were arrested Wednesday on a misdemeanor battery charge because they allegedly hit a restaurant worker with a sandwich and cups, police said.
Cunningham and former Gators linebacker Jon Demps were being held without bond, according to Alachua County Jail records.

Gainesville police said they were arrested after a restaurant employee told officers the players harassed him when told they needed to pay for a bag of chips. The two became verbally abusive toward the man and hit him with a sandwich and empty soda cups, according to a police report.

Yeah, Xaiver Carter from LSU was there too....He tried to murk on the police but they caught him....
laugh.gif
How the hell did they catch a track star??? lmao

Cunningham
bilde

Demps
bilde

X-man
bilde

No he means the GUNNA GET IT one because he knows that you are gonna lose that one either tonight during the CFB awards post, Saturday during the Heisman post, or on New Years when the Vawls go for it on 4th and 8 with Ainge running the zone read option.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

7ymddle.gif

'preciate that my dude....but how about hookin my new joint up. i ain't quite avy savvy enough to put a border or anything around it, but i thinki'll be able to tag it myself.

After your Bowl Game, review your team's season.

KENTUCKY

Season Grade: A-

After a great 6-1 start we finished a disappointing 7-5, which is what i thought we end up, though we didn't go the route i expected. But a very goodseason with such a brutal schedule.

Season Highlights:

Beating Louisville, beating LSU, beating Arkansas. Andre setting a new NCAA record for most consecutive pass attempts without an interception, a new UK recordfor career TD, a new SEC single season passing TD record, and at times being mentioned in the Heisman race. Rafael Little became one of four backs in SEChistory to go for 2000 rushing yards and 1000 recieving yards in a career. Ranked as high as #9.

Other Season Notes:

Played UT down to the wire, but came up a little short in one of the best games of the year. Lost a shoot-out to Florida. Lost to South Carolina in a game inwhich we continued to shoot ourselves in the foot. Laid an egg in the Mississippi State game.

Coaching:

Rich Brooks has done an outstanding job, taking this team to back-to-back bowl wins over ACC teams. I believe we've finally turned the corner and are nolonger an SEC doormat. Joker was great in his OC duties. Steve Brown was a huge upgrade at DC over Mike Archer.

Key-players departing:

Andre Woodson, Rafael Little, Jacob Tamme, Wesley Woodyard, Keenan Burton, Stevie Johnson.

Players to look out for next season:

Derrick Locke, Jeremy Jarmon, Trevard Lindley, Micah Johnson.

2008 Early Season Outlook:

Big, big question at QB. Unlike this season, the defense will have to be the anchor of the team. Micah Johnson will need to step it up if he's going tolive up to the hype. New uniforms.

Great thread and great season SEC heads.
pimp.gif

shout out to UF for ruining the SEC's record

Shout out to Coach Oscar Meyer for not helping out his QB by leaving players in to block. DUMB!+*%

sick.gif

MAYO UNDECIDED ON NFL

Talk about it in The General's Quarters
Several Tennessee seniors played the final game of their college careers, but now Volunteer fans are wondering if perhaps at least one junior wore the orange for the final time in the Outback Bowl as well. Linebacker Jerod Mayo is mulling the possibility of entering the NFL draft and will be making a decision in the near future.

Mayo was one of four Tennessee juniors (Arian Foster, Britton Colquitt and Anthony Parker are the others) to submit paperwork to the NFL Advisory committee to get an idea of where he may project in April's draft.

Of the four, Mayo seems by far the most likely candidate to leave. His stock as a pro prospect has been on the rise all season, but especially late in the year.

"I'm not sure what I'm going to do really. There isn't really a number or a round that I'm saying is the cut-off or whatever. I have my degree, that was my original goal to finish school," Mayo said. " I have that and now I just want to see what my grade is (from the NFL) and then I'll sit down with my family and talk things over. Whatever I decide, I love the Orange."

If it turns out that today was Mayo's last game, it was a good way to go out.

He finished with 13 solo stops, and when he hit guys, they went down. He was also key in putting the shackles on Wisconsin's Travis Beckum, the top tight end in the nation.

NFL scouts who watched Mayo split time between delivering big hits and running stride for stride with Beckum probably saw a linebacker ready for pro football.

Mayo admitted that the thought that he may have played his last game did cross his mind in the post game locker room.

"There was a sense that it could have been my last game. I don't know yet, but just thinking about it in the locker room kind of brought tears to my eyes," he said. "I love the orange and I love playing with these guys. I don't know how it's going to work out but hopefully I'll be back and we'll win a championship.

"I love the fans, I love Tennessee but my family is these coaches, especially coach Chavis. I'm going to sit down with them in the next couple of days and go over what's best for me."

Mayo was under the gun to show up big today. With Rico McCoy ineligible and Ryan Karl at less than 100-percent with an injured elbow, Mayo slid over to his old home on the weakside and didn't miss a beat.

smh.gif
Looks like We gonna lose out BEast LB, He got his degreee already, he'd be a fool to stay

I aint madatcha , go get that Paper

"Well, for those guys who just put in their time and didn't make any real contributions, it's time for you to go. It won't be hard to say goodbye to some of those guys who just went through the motions. Now for those kids who actually bought into the program, and who made some sacrifices and contributions -- you know, like Bubba Caldwell....he's a graduate of UF and had a great career -- you'll really miss those guys. But just because you're a senior doesn't mean you have any value."

- Coach Urban Meyer

But just because you're a senior doesn't mean you have any value."
laugh.gif
THis dude got some nerve, He caused players like Bubba to go out with a Loss.

If a defense is bringin 6 rushers every down u CAN NOT SEND EVERYONE OUT ON ROUTES.

Thats basic football

Back
Top Bottom