THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Yeah I knew it was an old photoshop, just makes you wonder why they'd even put it up. Gives us a little hope they may release

not the collection but it's a new addition/alteration to a piece in it....finally finished them!

6144674960_1f1d2486d5_o.jpg

6144674948_c0d3a29003_b.jpg

Those turned out great mayhem, were the soles off the White/College FP's?  I'm crossing my fingers it wasn't from the obsidians 
laugh.gif

hey fellas, whats the going rate for a ds pair of flightposite iii's white/forest green from sz. 9-10 ? friend that is looking for a pair is trying to figure it out. i haven't seen any pairs around so no clue what to tell him.

wow, i cant help to right click when you post pics mayhem, them joints turned out amazing...

great stuff everyone, them og gum soles are crazy

What do you guys use to dye your soles black? Rit powder dye and Seaglow? They look amazing.

nice fp1s justin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

these came in earlier this week....hate buying used shoes but been looking for these for awhile in my size

289yn3q.jpg

still need Carolina, Royal, and Red Pros
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

thanks for the kind words fellas

Joe - great pickup on the black pro's
smokin.gif

Witness - yea they came off the UNC flights
laugh.gif

wearing these today...
5035006264_9d51fd23aa_b.jpg

do u guys think slightly yellow coppers for 250 is a good deal? i usually dont buy from peole but coppers are needed in my life

Copped these flightposite IIs in my size today DS on a hash wall for $35 out the door!

Really want some foams in my life though
frown.gif
these are good for now

Not liking those SC's to much.... JW what are all of your favorite colorways of the Rookie LWPs so far?... Mines between the eggplant and the pearls
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom