THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

air fliposite carbon fiber i need u in my life
frown.gif

I feel you dean. During high school I must of ran thru 5 pairs alone of just the blk pros :smh:

That's was when they were easy to come

Last edited:
I feel you dean. During high school I must of ran thru 5 pairs alone of just the blk pros :smh:

That's was when they were easy to come
Yep i remember when those Black Pros went on sale at DTLR for $100, and I passed... numerous times... passed on the Voltages too :smh:

All black foams (just about any year) are classics. IMO what foams are meant to be... Ruff, rugged, and raw. Not like all these candy cws.

Team posite I need your help. Has this happened to anyone else's foams? These are 09s probably my 4th wear or so. But I just noticed this huge crease on the medial heel of my right shoe. Did I just get a crappy pair?

Team posite I need your help. Has this happened to anyone else's foams? These are 09s probably my 4th wear or so. But I just noticed this huge crease on the medial heel of my right shoe. Did I just get a crappy pair?

It's kinda common. It's just the outer shell separating from the midsole. I have a couple pairs that are doing that.

:x @ those caro pros
freakin lovely

nike, do a retro of those already please >:

Im waiting for my army pros to arrive from footaction. Those ninjas take eternity to ship

If you talking about the bottom strap cracking, that was pretty common even when they first came out. Bamas use to just cut them joints off and think nothing of it...

Last edited:
If you talking about the bottom strap cracking, that was pretty common even when they first came out. Bamas use to just cut them joints off and think nothing of it...

Yea.
I figured I would be safe if I was gentle with them but they cracked with no wear.
They are practically DS.
They are a 11.5

My army camos should arrive today. Footaction uses the USPS and it takes FOREVER! :smh:

Those dooms man I love them, and the caro pros as well.

Nice pic SDUBL

I havent been in here in a minute and now I see this dude NYCPosite stuntin, so I had to match....

and my brave try to possibly one him up...

Back
Top Bottom