THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

2010 royals are trash, you did good with those 07s. I'd like to find a hoh royal in my size, but I know nycposite probably has like 5 pair of them :lol:

2010 royals are trash, you did good with those 07s. I'd like to find a hoh royal in my size, but I know nycposite probably has like 5 pair of them :lol:

2010 royals are trash? Thats a bit harsh buddy. I suggest using a thesaurus before posting.

Nice pickups. I like those neolimes a lot.

2010 royals are trash? Thats a bit harsh buddy. I suggest using a thesaurus before posting.

Nice pickups. I like those neolimes a lot.

Lol. Well in comparison to the og's, hohs, and 07, yea the 2010s are the worst of the bunch. Build quality isn't as good, lower cut/less foamposite material, and not to mention a different dark neon royal.

I dont feel that they're "trash", they're defiantly not made as well as the 97s. The 07s are better than the 2010s, I'd take the 2016 royals over the thermals still hahaha

The Royal Ones will never be anything but nice to me

Yes hopefully the graphic foams continue to "hurt" older foam resell prices. I've been able to pick up a few for almost retail here lately

Last edited:
Maybe a little too harsh but a different shade of blue along with weaker posite material and weak grooves is a no go in my book

97s and 07s both had different shades of blue as well, so they're all different.

Shallow grooves are nothing new either, my 03 all black pros have some pretty shallow grooves.

Also, the flimsy foam has been (to my knowledge) since the 08 silver pros...

True. The shades are a little different between the ogs and 07s. But it's pretty slight imo. When you have all 3 lined up it's pretty obvious which ones stick out.

Lol only 2 and those I'm NEVER parting with. Bad enough I traded my 3rd pair to someone on this site :smh:

When those dropped the VIP and Dallas fp1 went under the radar :evil: :evil:

Never? Once I have a nice career ima offer you a crazy amount for those and VIP flightposites which might make you re consider.

While the topic of the Royal family is trending, I couldn't wait to take this shot

1997, 2007, 2010. It's sad, the material just got cheaper and you can see around the ankles how they don't hold their shape anymore. The cut on the heel area is amazing on the 97. The definition of the grooves got worse as well obviously

While the topic of the Royal family is trending, I couldn't wait to take this shot

1997, 2007, 2010. It's sad, the material just got cheaper and you can see around the ankles how they don't hold their shape anymore. The cut on the heel area is amazing on the 97. The definition of the grooves got worse as well obviously

great shot man.

The backside of the 1997's :nerd:

anyone looking forward to the safaris? Im kind of intrigued by the orange and 3m on it.

[ATTACHMENT=4892]safari.jpg (24k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

I just traded a pair of used air jordan chicago 1s for some eggplant foamposites. When I got home I noticed the carbon fiber on the side is sort of separating. They are kind of cracked on the bottom. Other than that, they are probably the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn. I'm not really that mad considering I bought the jordan 1s for around $40. If all foams are this comfortable I'm really considering trading all my jordans for foams.

I just traded a pair of used air jordan chicago 1s for some eggplant foamposites. When I got home I noticed the carbon fiber on the side is sort of separating. They are kind of cracked on the bottom. Other than that, they are probably the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn. I'm not really that mad considering I bought the jordan 1s for around $40. If all foams are this comfortable I'm really considering trading all my jordans for foams.

That sounds like a heck of a trade. I'd suggest glueing that carbon fiber before it breaks off completely.

I think many guys on team posite (including myself) have been trading and selling their Jordans for Foams. Its what we call upgrading 8)

Upgrading indeed my friends. I seriously never knew they were that comfortable.

When I attempt to glue the carbon fiber plate back, would I use some gorilla glue? I have used it before when gluing jordan soles. 

Last 2 days. I might be the only on but I have the foamposite uptowns (only this pair) in my posite top 5

Nice 02s man

EDIT: just got a pair from 07 that I didn't have for less than retail shipped. It helps when people think the varsity red/black ones are coughdrops

Last edited:
Idk if there's any 8.5 foam heads in here, but here's a listing that I'd kill for if it was my size. A little beat but not too bad for price and how rare the shoe is
321237187651 eBay item number (yes it's a live link sorry if it doesn't need to be in here S Dubl)

Nice 02s man

EDIT: just got a pair from 07 that I didn't have for less than retail shipped. It helps when people think the varsity red/black ones are coughdrops
Good job on that pick up, they are getting harder to find now a days...

Quick question guys...

A guy on craigslist offered me some 9/10 fighter jet foams for a pair of my crimson 3s vnds and fire red 4s about a 8/10, is this a fair trade?

Back
Top Bottom