THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

I haven't bought a pair of Foams in years, due to all the Fruit Loop colorways and screen prints, but my love is still slightly there. I had 9 pairs of Foams, but have sold all of them except these two.
28qvwvt.jpg

Sorry for the boredom post, lol.

But dope HoH Army's back there. Those were my favorite HoH Foams besides the Royals with the Penny insoles.

Agree... All the crap colorways and stupid hype annoys me with foams. I've sold a couple recently too. Few pairs will never leave my collection tho... This being one of em.

Wore these today.

I was never too high on the Carolina's due to so much white, and how dirty they could get...I love my Dooms, but they are hard to keep clean....still on the lookout for some 02' Pearls though.

This Week

Was able to get two db foams today guys. They are very clean. Those xs are something else though :smokin

^those ben gordon joints are :pimp: those are the types of foams nike needs to release, not some tampon maxi pad looking joints :lol:

anyways, my wear today. took em off and since I have a pinched nerve in my back couldn't really put them back on that easily

Released blue pros are better than the Ben Gordon's IMO.

Nice coppers Alp. I pinched a nerve in my back as well. Sucks. Some of the pics I've seen of the DBs are pretty nice. I like the dual colored outsole. Kinda wish I tried for em... Too late now.

Damn sucks to hear about your nerve s dubl. My pinched nerve is actually causing my right leg considerable pain for about three weeks now :smh: also pulled a muscle at the same time I pinched the nerve I think but that's not bothering me much anymore. Anyways, hope u get better soon bro

For anyone that rocks the size 13 foams, how does the 12.5 fit? Are they less wide, the length is shorter? Everything?

my toes already rub the front of my 13s, and the width isnt bad, but sizing down might be a problem.

Oh ok. 13 would be playing it safe but 12.5 could be perfect or too small. What to do, what to do.........

If it's a good deal on something hard to find, you could always take the insole out. I don't don't that tho... Seems like would affect the comfort. I'm not one to sacrifice comfort to look fresh.

My issue is I have db foams in a 13 and 12.5. I don't know which to keep and which to let go. Never tried on a foam 12.5. Might go to fcny and try on a 12.5 in the hoh electric greens if I have time

Why wouldn't you just try on the 12.5 you have?

If you plan on keeping one of em, just keep the 13. That's what I'd do.

Last edited:
Some buyers whine if the shoe isint completely ds. I'd rather avoid that. Probably will stick with the 13 though, thanks for the advice

That's one of my biggest pet peeves with the culture now...

Saying shoes aren't DS if tried on. If only tried on, I consider DS. If tried on, walked around in, soles dirty, creases etc... That's not DS. How many pairs are tried on in store? Are they buying vnds shoes from footlocker?

Some dude tried to tell me that true DS is with the box not even open yet :smh:

Reactions: alp
That's one of my biggest pet peeves with the culture now...

Saying shoes aren't DS if tried on. If only tried on, I consider DS. If tried on, walked around in, soles dirty, creases etc... That's not DS. How many pairs are tried on in store? Are they buying vnds shoes from footlocker?

Some dude tried to tell me that true DS is with the box not even open yet :smh:
I agree with u 100% but cheapskates look for any excuse to save or make money? Have u ever been to a sneaker convention. Some guy tried to sell me Kobe 8 easters "worn twice". ***** practically had holes on the side :smh:

Also ain't happy right now, your Lakers are whoopin my nets. :lol: damn Jordan farmar

Never been to a sneaker convention. Only 2 I'd probably go to, neither are local to me.

Never been to a sneaker convention. Only 2 I'd probably go to, neither are local to me.
bunch of cheapskates, but u can get steals/gems. That's where I got those mavs from for 500 ds. Also passed on some steals last one I went to. Nothing close to mavs though

Back
Top Bottom