THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Nice collections fellas. Any love for anthracite's? These were slept on hard in 07!

nice stash up there man.
doubles of pearls and royals get extra props

iammajor,
nice fp2s. is that a nike jacket?

anthracite > stealths
are those a new pickup?

Is that pearl white like from the 2002 release of pearls?

Should just re-release the pearls with the right color. Instead of these shooting stars, if it werent for the fact that they were a P.E they wouldnt have any type of following.

Is that pearl white like from the 2002 release of pearls?

Should just re-release the pearls with the right color. Instead of these shooting stars, if it werent for the fact that they were a P.E they wouldnt have any type of following.
I liked them since I first laid eyes on them. The shooting stars are beautiful to me

I don't think its like the 02 pearl color. Even thought that color looks white, it does have pearl in it. I think theres are actually white.

My sharpie is ready or just put the nail in the coffin and put them on iD so I can iD them correctly

And the HYPE begins! Ebay item number 231166808863
Them YEEZYS tho! Hahahah smh

Last edited:
Mrdozo: I've had these since 07. Bought them from some site bnyconline.com not sure if their even still around but if I remember correctly they were 180 plus shipping .. it's been a long time lol . Can't keep up with all these ridiculous foams anymore !

I don't think its like the 02 pearl color. Even thought that color looks white, it does have pearl in it. I think theres are actually white.

My sharpie is ready or just put the nail in the coffin and put them on iD so I can iD them correctly

I know its all about prefernce. But I like all the variations, or retros of the pearls. I know the color has varied every time. but its close enough for me. Something about a white or "white" colored foam grabs my attention.

And the HYPE begins! Ebay item number 231166808863
Them YEEZYS tho! Hahahah smh
What grinds my gears is this SAME pic is used all over the internet.

Mrdozo: I've had these since 07. Bought them from some site bnyconline.com not sure if their even still around but if I remember correctly they were 180 plus shipping .. it's been a long time lol . Can't keep up with all these ridiculous foams anymore !
man $180 msrp sounds so cheap right now, it feels like decades ago :lol: :smh:

I know its all about prefernce. But I like all the variations, or retros of the pearls. I know the color has varied every time. but its close enough for me. Something about a white or "white" colored foam grabs my attention.
What grinds my gears is this SAME pic is used all over the internet.
man $180 msrp sounds so cheap right now, it feels like decades ago :lol: :smh:

yeah it does, the prices seem like they just keep going up and people still continue to purchase no matter what ridiculous gimmick or theme it has attached to it. Buy what you like I guess, but some of these foams over the years have just made it easier to save a few dollars :tongue:

180 was the good days. I remember when they would drop to 150 on sale then eventually hit the 100 mark.

I want the Shooting Stars. I'm just past the point where I'll go to great lengths to cop. If I can't cop em effortlessly...easy pass.

Back
Top Bottom