THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Y'all still at it huh?

What are used dark armies hitting for these days? Seems to not be a very known/popular pair.
if you can find em close to 5. Now if someone doesn't know what they have (unlikely but possible) then that's where you catch the steals at.

Y'all still at it huh?

What are used dark armies hitting for these days? Seems to not be a very known/popular pair.

if you can find em close to 5. Now if someone doesn't know what they have (unlikely but possible) then that's where you catch the steals at.

I paid 425 for mines like 2 years ago.

The most I've ever paid for sneakers.

Thanks for the input fellas... I actually have em. Just kinda wondering what the market is on em these days.

Thanks for the input fellas... I actually have em. Just kinda wondering what the market is on em these days.
yea I remember, I was just thinking you wanted to double up or something. That is definitely not a shoe i would sell

Naw, I don't do doubles. Don't have enough time to wear everything I have...

ANOTHER ONE

Anybody grabbed them hologram joints?

Im hopping I can grab for retail in a couple of weeks, since foams are kinda low key now.

8's, 1's and 6's gotta be grabbed before I cop though.

Anybody grabbed them hologram joints?

Im hopping I can grab for retail in a couple of weeks, since foams are kinda low key now.

8's, 1's and 6's gotta be grabbed before I cop though.

Yeah I copped off FL online no problem. Surprised it was so easy. NDC had the whole wait your turn BS but FL was a legit add to cart and then checkout.

Couldn't find them online a few hours after release. But my buddy found them in store and grabbed them for me. Retail, but I think these are worth retail

Back
Top Bottom