THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

A763106A-E308-4182-94E4-68135D500024.jpeg
What site did you get them from ?

I've had a few pairs that started cracking by the laces, so I've sold/selling them.

Nothing lasts forever.

What site did you get them from ?

I've had a few pairs that started cracking by the laces, so I've sold/selling them.

Nothing lasts forever.
I got my pairs from Dover Street Market on release day. I think this coming year Ill be selling off all of my DS pairs sadly. I have too much and I need to cut back :/

Foamposite holds up incredibly well over time so probably 🎱

In fact, humbly, I might have the single oldest pair of ‘Posites made(prototypes), they’re 27 years old and still surprisingly supple…

…usually it’s the other upper materials & adhesives that prove to be the weak link
You can actually see the left shoe of the closest pair in that last pic of FP1s needs a glue job… but that’s no biggie :nthat:

Do you think you could wear them ?

I'd imagine they'd crumble before you step out of your home

The uppers are fine. I have had some previous OG pairs crack on the posite portions where the shoe flexes with wear. Typically the only issue is sole separation. Maybe someday I will have them restored, but I am ok with just having them stored in the closet.

If you mean those Foam One prototypes from ‘96 that are floating around with ‘NIKE’ molded into the upper…

…Nah, I’m talking about a shoe that predates even those 👀

:nthat:

IMO that whole era(07 thru 10/11) remains the high watermark of retro Posites with those^ HoHs being some of the crowning jewels…

Facts man. NO other era in the line even comes close. I say 07-11 also.
Sadly I’m afraid the Foamposite One and Pro is dead finally. Not that i want it to be, but there hasn’t been a drop since the CDG and they essentially flopped.
It was fun while it lasted, but I’ll still enjoy hunting down the pairs I was never able to get.

Back
Top Bottom