devil.gif
nerd.gif

Damn...those got there quick
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Good stuff man....and remember, the rest of my stuff stays with me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NycPosite

you already kno Jus no prob. might have some more posites sz 12 soon

Hey Hey Hey....alright, this *@!## May has eaten enough, Slide a couple of thise 12's this way....he good, for now

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by NycPosite

you already kno Jus no prob. might have some more posites sz 12 soon
Hey Hey Hey....alright, this *@!## May has eaten enough, Slide a couple of thise 12's this way....he good, for now

Eli, dope pickup on the 02's
smokin.gif

and...that's real dope of Wale, just too damn hot to be wearing foams in Nigeria...they'll end up on ebay for sure
laugh.gif

iPhone quality
eyes.gif
. Missing my 09' eggplants but from the front to back: Silver pros, dooms, 2010 pearls & coppers. Looking for 07 Royals, 2002/OG Pearls & pro/anthracite black.

293k6zl.jpg

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by yvespo3

What's the average price for a pair of ds silver pros?
$150-$175 and don't let anyone tell you different

That's what I was thinking but some dude insist on selling a pair for $260. Thanks

^^^My bad forgot to respond to the pm. The sz 12 mayhem grabbed and the 2 sz 13 one is to rock and the other to stock. They are beyond to hard to find in a sz 13 till this day I regret selling the other 2 pairs I had
mad.gif
mad.gif

Grizz....nicely done with that gif, saved and replaced the old one 
laugh.gif

ima try and take a posite collection pic this weekend if the weather holds up, was gonna do individual pics but for that i might as well finish the entire collection post which isn't nowhere near to being halfway done
eyes.gif

Yea I gotta get around to doing a whole collection pic but I always get lazy lol. That was the goal but I pull out about 30 bins and was like nah I'm good and just took that little posite collection pic. Which is still short about 10 pairs and about 4 new posites I picked up this week. I swear one of these days ima just sell everything.

Back
Top Bottom