THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

whats good with sz 9 armys
happy.gif

damn i feel like an idiot... as long as i have owned armys, and as many pics as i have seen of them, i JUST noticed the white swoosh.... smh at myself....

pimp.gif
 nice fooams peeeps!
lil contribution! havent been here in a while
embarassed.gif

the 2 silver pros was from the 06 & 08 retros
wink.gif

Originally Posted by tha2one

pimp.gif
 nice fooams peeeps!
lil contribution! havent been here in a while
embarassed.gif

the 2 silver pros was from the 06 & 08 retros
wink.gif
Any major difference in the 06 and 08 pro retros?
nerd.gif

Damn you CHARM!!!! *waves fist w/anger*. They look nice, but i'm not failing back from my statement. TRANS>>solids. lol

Thanks mayhem n Knicks!

Mayhem the the only thing I have noticed is that the 06 pair has more of the smooth metallic silver where as the 08 has more of a dull type lookin silver. But they still look the same from far away. I guess it's something u gotta see in person and up close.

Smdh at fools wanting 2pairs of ds foams for a pair of electric greens, or over $250 for some used silver pros. Foam hype is so high in nyc right now it angers me. Nice pickups on this page

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

thanks posite fam, much appreciated.
@ got shoes... my coughdrops are now headed straight to the b/s forum. meticulously compared the 2 and there is NO COMPARISON!!
pimp.gif

oh, almost forgot...
tongue.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic/293655

this guy
laugh.gif
.... good pick up cuz! i'm happy when i copped my pair a few years ago when people were clowning them

laugh.gif
yeah, i can't stunt... i was one of the main ppl clowning the '07 breds and cactus'. they were even discounted down to $100 and i still turned my nose up at both. and look at me now copping like 4 years later like i'm slow. BUT, the main thing that opened my eyes to the true beauty of all the older foams is the new china molds and quality.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by tha2one

the the only thing I have noticed is that the 06 pair has more of the smooth metallic silver where as the 08 has more of a dull type lookin silver. But they still look the same from far away. I guess it's something u gotta see in person and up close.
thanks for the info.. i have a pair of the 08's, and i hate that they look so dull.. i need to see a pair from 06 up close to see for myself.. thanls again..

yo mayhem i cant wait to see a collection pic of your foams, them new joints you got are crazy.. 

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

I'm not up on Foams like everyone else on here, but weren't the Pearls that came out last year or something have a more off white color to them; like a cream color?  
If so, I like the way the 2002 pair looks better.  

02 pearls
-no OG box

-Heeldrag on the left shoe

-uppers flawless

Should I cop for $125 shipped?

Sz 8 forgot to add

Back
Top Bottom